Reviews for Sakura's Home
hell chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
Reviews said Sakura's a badass here which I didn't and still don't see it. Her jutsu is awesome but really, she let her emotion gets her le best. And it's annoying.

Here I thought she'll be cold but no... she still murmured, ino-chan, shino-kun... pfttt
me chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Why is sakura still emotionally weak? I meamt after beeing kicked isn't she supposed to harden her feelings? But no. She still sound like a lost child... 'Ino-chan...' Sakura-centric huh?
CMVreud chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
Wow, awesome story.
CMVreud chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
As Naruto explains that, it reads like the next big Hollywood/Bollywood production.

PS: At least the additional tenketsu was nowhere more emberassing.
Sam chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
This story is incredible. I read the entire thing today, lol. Parts of it are a bit confusing though. Asuma is alive in chapter 22, but dead for four years in chapter 23? Idk, maybe I'm just missing something. And I thought the murderer thing was a bit too emphasized. I mean, they are shinobi. They're all murderers. But otherwise, this is an amazing story. I loved the parts about what happened with Sasuke and Sakura's relationship/parallels to him. And Hinata was just awesome. And I loved how this wasn't extremely cliche with love interests and how it's really original. Stories that make people think and realize things about life are just so eye-opening. You're an amazing writer and thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
This was a really fun read. In the Naruto manga I get really excited whenever the "supporting" characters get screen time or do something cool and this was like that for me. I enjoyed seeing Sakura be an ├╝ber powerful shinobi as well as seeing another possible future for all the Naruto characters. Thanks so much for this!
fearthetwiggy chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
A really good story. I like how well though out the plot was, and how you displayed the character's true feelings. Great job. I always love a good kick-ass Sakura story with not too much romance, and this one definitely delivers. :)
ForestRuins chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Great story! I enjoyed reading through it. :)
SurprisedAnal chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Oh god, i cried ;-;. Lovely story though
asredwer chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was a nice start to the story. Good job with the reason Sakura was forced to leave as well as the reason for her return.
Duque Astaroth chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
genial, excelente sigue asiendo fic asi...
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
That was so beautiful it made me cry because it seemed so real and so painful, it just fit, it all made sense and you're a wonderful writer.
glove chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
amazing i have no other words
glove chapter 5 . 1/3/2011