Reviews for Why Love is Chaos
cathyscloud9 chapter 100 . 3/12
Loved LOVED the story! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
oh god!THIS STORY IS AMAZING!i always loved naruto and hinata fanfiction but this shino and hinata pairing is surprisingly amazing!i super loved it!
heza-chan24 chapter 100 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoyed your story. There aren't too many ShinoHino stories out there and I liked all the detail you included. I do hope you write more! _
snarlingwolf chapter 100 . 6/30/2012
Awesome
Kotei-Heika chapter 100 . 5/6/2010
I am afraid there are no words to express just how beautiful this story is...
This is a masterpiece indeed...
SatiricFable chapter 65 . 3/13/2010
Took me all day to read this entire story (even though I'm reviewing on an earlier chapter, I read all 100) and I'm just amazed.

The best ShinoHina story ever, thank you so much for writing it.

I'm so glad that a story involving a team other than Team 7 and minor characters was so popular.

So, great story, well written and very entertaining!
Aishiteru-anata chapter 100 . 11/17/2009
I read finish this story within 2-3 days(i guess) and I've always been excited by the romance you wrote so all-in-all. IT WAS WONDERFUL! I love it. I mean I tell that to every author I fav but seriously, great job.

LOL, i was being a teacher but I'm not, I'm only 14. Hehehe.

Peace out, Shiyo.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 100 . 11/4/2009
Aww. That was unbearably long. I liked th edrama but sometimes I just felt like you were feeling sadistic. You had her get raped and then later gave him amnesia? It was like some sappy daytime drama. I did like the butterflies and I'm glad they get together. Your OC Kaede (sp?) was a *&%& and I hated her but I guess that was the point, wasn't it? Ah well, it's a good fic, faults aside.
KiriNoMiko chapter 100 . 8/29/2009
Aww, this was such a cute story, Shini! (We miss you btw, where have you gone?)

I would say, however, that you need to read back through the whole story and run a spell check on it - because there are some pretty obvious mistakes there. So word processor and then self-proof read :)

The Epilogue got a little confusing to read at times, I'd recommend either using full names or nicknames, but not both (possibly because it's late and I'm being lax, but I got confused, thought there were more people than there were)

And finally, when you talk about Shino getting drunk on whisky: whisky is STRONG. It wouldn't take much for Shino to get drunk if he wasn't much of a drinker, and he would almost certainly throw up drinking straight whisky without being used to the taste.

Anyways, that's all for now, and overall, I really loved the story! AWESOME! 3

~
ChemicalCountess chapter 23 . 8/16/2009
It took her little legs a long while to find it, but when she did she couldn't help but stare in wonder... it looked exactly like Shibi-sama had said it would. Big, dark, lonely, but with cute little bushes around it's gates.

PRICELESS! LMFAO

this plot is developing quite impressively :D not that it hasn't been XD

just a few typos. other than that, you're golden :D
ChemicalCountess chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!

but Naruto! oh hell no!
ChemicalCountess chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
omg this is so cute!1 I LOVE IT! :D
WritingRin chapter 100 . 8/6/2009
[Hope you've enjoyed the read, and that it was worth it!]

Definitely. It defintely was. The typos, a few of which I pointed out, were not nice to see and usually that would turn me off of a story, espeically one with so many... But the CONTENT of this was just too good. I really appreciated the actual story!

[Their father stood leaning against the counter top, holding both of their mother’s hands as he refused to let her past to get the lunch; instead his kikaichuu were slowly hauling the load to the kitchen table where their children sat silently watching them. Shino smiled brightly down at his wife,]

Husband!Shino is adorable. I knew he would be! I'd be in love with him too!

[ because in the end, he loved his family dearly. And his family felt the same.]

Aw! _

[But in the end, it all works out.

True love never takes needless journeys.]

Eh... I suppose. *grumbles* But so much horrible stuff happened! But once you get to this point, it IS hard to be like "I wish that or that hadn't happened..." Because it's all in the past! And now you're so happy and you don't care. You can look back on the hardships and not mind so much.

Anyways... I liked Shikari a lot! And even Hiiro! I think I will be checking out those one-shots you mentioned! :D

And now... LUCKILY I have finished reading this just before midnight. So I shall be going off to sleep now. Ta! But thanks so much for the story, I enjoyed it!
WritingRin chapter 99 . 8/6/2009
[Shibi twitched again, and smiled at his old team mate.]

AH! His old TEAMMATE! OH! Everything is so clear now! OHH! *sees everything in a new light!*

["... I love you too, Hinata-ai."]

You know. That's nice. But that's where he should've explained why he loves her. Most guys do that at this point. Well, in movies at least. And in books. And this is pratically a book. It's very conspiciously missing. And it's just... right. It's the right thing to do. He really should've done it. :/

[Scary Hanabi was one thing, but scary Hanabi and scary Hinata..? The wedding plans had been put on hold for a week...]

Lol!

[Shino saw a stray glasswing butterfly, flying its way south out of the cold, and smiled.]

See, you write some really flowery, mushy stuff. And yet he couldn't give a single speech about his feelings? :/ *jipped*

But yay! They're married! That's nice. I actually... can see them being quite a wonderful couple. I like the plans that were laid out in the contract. Sounds good to me! xD
WritingRin chapter 98 . 8/6/2009
Awesome! I enjoyed reading that, which surprises me. Because, especially at 11pm, I don't usually like to read things that detailed. But I didn't really see this coming, and it wasn't loathsomely boringly detailed. It had a certain... feel to it. If I wasn't so uncertain about how Hinata and Shino will react, I think I would be blissfully happy because of it!
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »