Reviews for Talk to Me
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
And, yay, here they're together! Poor Sirius, and good of Remus (and Prongs) to go talk to him.

I loved the nose biting in the end. The randomness of it made me laugh out loud!
RonRulez chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
good story, made me smile.

that was so funny!

“Sorry, you’re nose is just so—bitable.”

now people are looking at me funny because I am laughing at a computer screen.

sadly this happens a lot. :)
WantonChef chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
“Sorry, you’re nose is just so—bitable.” Hehe, me like! :) So yeah, liked this dialogue-y thing, cute! Remus and Sirius, aw!

Hmm, where did I put my- oop, there it is! Found it! I found my elbow! Sometimes it's just so far away, I have to do all sorts of contortions just to see it. And when I do, it's so wrinkly it's a bit of a let-down...
Elpin chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Love fluff and I didn't think it was girly. Great fic.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
"Can I bite your nose?" lol. :)

Yeah, I need a little bit of fluff too. Actually I need much fluff. I'm ill and fluffiness is the best cure. :P

Love this fic! :D
orphan mia chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
hey! another good dialogue fic! YES! Just one question... who is Regulus? I still haven't figured it out

*thanks*
hydraspit chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
They were just a little girly, but it's okay. You should never critize your own fic to keep others from doing it. :D

I really enjoyed this. You write dialouge fics very well, especially if this is your first one.

I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
hplvrgurl132 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Another fabulous story! I totally loved it, and I don't even ship Remus/Sirius! Great work!
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
How cute! My fave line: No, you usually go hole yourself up in a tree with a bar of chocolate and refuse to talk to anyone. That is so Remus!
Guess who chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Well, I like it. But I don't really get where the fluff comes in, but that's just me. OK, enough aboutthe story.

I'm sorry I'm leaving you all alone at school for the next few days...I wish you were a chorus geek like us so you could come with. But you're just a loser who doesn't do chorus. Whatever.

I think I found a solution to the whole Chlamydia problem. And to anyone who reads that review without knowing us it's gonna look pretty weird. I think I'll leave it at that. I found a solution the Chlamydia problem.

And you say your reviews are rambly.
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
"Sorry your nose is just so-bitable" *Giggles insanly* Aww v. sweet but then again it's RL/SB it has to sweet...
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Heh. I love the fact that Sirius bit Rem's nose. Did you know that wolves will do that to show dominance? _ Don't know if it was intentional or not, but I found it terribly endearing and oddly apropos. Good job.

-Lina