Reviews for Maggie
Alluring Alliteration chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Thank you so much for writing this. Maggie was hands down my favourite character in Marvels. I don't have to like the ending, but I do think that anything else would have felt incomplete. I feel like I should add that I cried at the end. This is a very well written story.
Master of the Boot chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
I have to say that I found this story to be utterly amazing. Completely on par with your Watchmen story or better maybe.

Fundamentally this was a story about people, mutant or not. of that, it did a fantastic job. There were no flat or unbelievable characters. There were no archtypes or stock characters in this. Even the most minor characters seemed to live and breath.

The characterization of Maggie and Sheldom was incredible. Sheldon being Jewish only thirty years after the second world war was a really good touch. Maggie was great, posessing all the faults and good points of a real child. Hell, I can realte to that little gargoyle.

This story is a triumph of fanfiction. Maybe one day you can submitt this story to marvel and have them publish it, it's good enough for that.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
an1979 chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Very good story.

Tkanky for writing it.

BTW.

Needs "complete" tag.
gen x chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
Not bad. Good really good. I was surprised. Good fanfic.
Judah chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
A lot like good literature. You went a little strong on the nazi comparisons, but the parallelization is there. This feels like something with a lot more depth than fanfiction. I don't really see myself re-reading it, but I'm adding it to my favorite because it's one of those stories with a message that needs to be read and understood by as many people as possible.
Luc Star chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Nice. Very nice indeed. Ended up reading the whole story at one sitting. Always wanted to write a story about the little girl from the pages of Marvels.. guess someone beat me to it. Personally, I think your version turned out a lot better than what mine would've turned out as. Though, I kind of hated the ended. Always wanted Maggie to have a happy ending. Take care Darkmark, and keep up the great job.
Rocco13 chapter 9 . 1/23/2007
You captured the feel of regular people living in the Marvel Universe.
Screaming Dean chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
I really liked this story. It was great. Even though the story was dark,Mark.
J chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Exquisitely done.
CnA Productions chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Wow.

Just... wow.

Okay. This is the single best fanfic I have ever read. It was moving. Literally. I had to stop reading it at work because I was getting too sad.

Thank you.

Epsilon
Freddy Isnot chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Beautiful story.
Catty Nebulart chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
I cried at the end of this. Extremly sad and depressing, but well written.
elgenor2 chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
A shocker of an ending but all stories don't end happily. Continue to great fic.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
I kinda figured this was the ending you were working toward. Am I finding unintended irony in the fact that the one thing Maggie kept from her past life, her religious views, were what led to her fate?

See you next story, although you've got your work cut out for you to write one this good.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
A thoroughly professional effort. I have never liked Professor X's habit of using telepathy on the unsuspecting. (Although it is very much in character for the time frame in which this story is set.) I like Maggie's initial reaction and will gladly wait to see how you follow up.