Reviews for Death in an Alley
carocali chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Really well written. Your descriptions are so vivid. The pain and emotion of the boys comes through.

:D

caroline
Phx chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
What can I say? Thank you I guess. It is another incredible glimpse you've given us into your Sam and Dean... our Sam and Dean.

Sam's angst; Dean's conviction. God, is there anything more I love than to see Dean in super big brother mode... I don't think so and how pathetic is that?

Gifted darlin' is what you are and thank you so much for taking a moment to share it with us.

I look forward to the next one.

Phx
Oldach's Dream chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very angsty. Honest message, though. Life does suck. Especially when you hunt evil things for a living.

I think this portrayed the brothers incrediably well, their reactions and thoughts - but the dialouge espeially - very real. I loved it,

Keep up your kick ass writing, k?
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Description, description, description! Important like location is to house buying, you bring your stories to life with vivid descriptions that plunges the reader directly into your little world. From the brick crumbling to the pink intestines (and I'm glad I finished dinner first!) this was very well done. Poor Sam, yet another thing for him to feel guilt about. Hope Dean can knock some sense into him about that. I see you wrote another story, a humor one, so I'm off to read that now :) Have a good day.
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I really enjoyed this. Wish it had been longer! I really appreciate authors who are able to dole out the angst without descending into complete smarm, and that's what you did. You pushed the boundaries of what we would see on the show while still being true to the characters we see on TV. Well done!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was a great story. I really don't think you should have stopped. I loved it. I do think you should write a sequel. Please consider it.
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oy. What can I say?...oh yeah BL**DY BRILLIANT! I loved every word. Muchos kudos, excellent stuff, MARVELOUS...and incase you didn't already get it...I liked it very much. :))

Jackie
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
What a sad story. It really reflects how hard it must be to keep in perspective how many they save, despite the ones they lose. Again, amazing writing from you.
Northface chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well, that was depressing (and I mean that in a good way!). Because, after all, sometimes there aren't happy endings and life sucks.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ahh, my heart breaks for these boys! Very well done...the blame game was spot on and the guilt...oh, the guilt. Nice job. :)

JJ
A-secret-within chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Aww. Poor Sam. That was angsty. Good work!
Maygin chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was really very good! I'm extremely glad you've attempted to bring back the reality of death. I think in shows like this and especially in the fan fiction world (me included) we just kill people off left and right, shrug our shoulders, no big deal... but it is. And I think the part that hit me the most was when you described the girls engagement ring and her manicured nails and the way her hair lay and her being someone's daughter ect. ect. That paragraph really brought back exactly why the boys do what they do. And even though I'm a stickler for happy endings, I think this was an excellent story! Sometimes we need reminding of just how precious life truely is. ...and of course I'm glad Sam is okay ;) couldn't go without that. Thank you for this story! Well written and well characterized! Excellent! Keep em coming!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2