Reviews for Blasphemy
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I live this so much! Very well done and the angst kills me, I swear. I wish there was a sequel!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww that was sad...can't wait to see what the kid looks like mwhaha
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
It's an older story, but it's new for me. I thought I had seen it in someone's favorite list or even just doing searches for Lucia stories, but I found this.

I have to say I'm impressed. There's not a lot of details, but in a strange way, it's more detailed then most other stories you find, especially that line at the end. It seems strange, but somewhat believable that Lucia would take Janaff. Since Bastian makes his feelings known too loudly, I'd say she'd probably want someone who just wants to start with dinner.

I also thought your scriptures for Tellius were interesting as well. We know that they had Ashera, but that's about it. I'm curious, did you just make up the name, Rjaskin? It sounds like it could be a book to me, so interesting.

My only critique is a missing word. Even though this was written a long time ago, it's still new to me. It's right here:

"Though it truth, it meant her problem could not be solved."

Other than that, good job.
Hundredth chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hello, Lemurian-Girl! I'm returning the favor, my new friend!

So. This is uber-angsty, but I reallllly enjoyed reading this.

The mention of the "scriptures" backing up the blasphemy of a beorc and laguz...doing stuff was a very nice and original touch.

The last line stuck out the most for sure. :O

If this is the first Janaff/Lucia story on this site then I commend you for writing the first. I also commend you on a job well done. There weren't any issues I could find (though I don't exactly go through with a fine-toothed comb). Very well-written; the texts (as I said before) was very original; just everything in this was darn awesome.

Great work! I'll be around to read and review your other stories soon! (:

Take care!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is superb to a crisp! I adore your style of writing, very fluid, descriptive and capturing. I wish there were more prose written for Lucia and Janaff.

Definitely one of my favorite Fire Emblem fic's ever.
Ivan the Great chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I just think that you should know. I radiant dawn IF you have stephan, then he will have a conversation with Yune explaining to him that there is no goddess made law involved in Beorc/Laguz unions, and it really is just a scandle apparently. the branded are just a highbrid and it was never explained why the Laguz parent loses their powers.
DigiTails chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
How very true. I could see that happening, sort of. But after Radiant Dawn I would think that everything would change, what with the truth coming out and all.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow, that was really great! Poor Lucia...

I love the Lucia/Janaff pairing...way better than sticking her with Bastian.

I might start writing a fic about them...yeah I most likely will since you gave me some ideas.

Okay, I got totally off topic there... So anyway, it was a great fic!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wow, that was good, not that I expected otherwise since this is the first time I've read your work. I enjoyed it, it was appropriately agnsty, it made sense, and I liked the holy texts. Of course, Lucia could probably take comfort in the fact that none of her close circle of friends would ever betray her, namely Elincia, Ike, and her brother, after what they went through with both wars. On the technical side, I didn't see any blatant errors, and I am one to blow the whistle on those, so nice job with spelling and grammar. Ja, mata! (I really need to stop using romaji)

Twilight Rurouni
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Impressive indeed. It's rather interesting how you've created your own holy book for Tellius. That shows great creativity, the trait that an alarming number of people on this site seem to lack.

You've done well with this fic. We cringe and bite our fingernails in Lucia's honor, hoping that nothing will happen to her. Good job!
HikariAkizakura chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
No Janaff is NOT a girl!(had to let that out)

Awsome story! I just love it! Keep up the good work!
BlackChaos105 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
The story was good...but please remember...JANAFF IS A GIRL! Remember! Ulki is the male "Ears" of Tibarn, Janaff, his female "Eyes"! Please, redo this. It was good, but the characters need to be corrected.
Duderly Bob chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Well done! A very well written one shot! Personally I failed to catch the angsty drift, but lately angst hasn't been effecting me much, so maybe I'm just getting immune to the writing style. Anyway, all in all it was well done. Though, personally I'm going to quibble over the lines from the Rjaskin. In Mordecai's A support with Steffan, the last line said by Steffan is (In reference to Ashera's rules on Branded): "Perhaps her laws aren't what we think." To me, this seems to state that the whole shunning of Branded is more or less due to predjudice, given some religious spin, probably by pulling out some vague portion of text. As far as I know, Stefan isn't the type of character just to blindly ignore something so blatantly stated, so the line doesn't make sense in context of that. Anyway, that's the only real thing I could think of to complain about, so I'll stop typing now! :P

With Regards,

Duderly Bob
Iron's Grasp chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nice...haven't seen a fic like this in a while. It was very convincing, and the part about Branded is true. In case you didn't know, Soren is a Branded.
Subtle Insanity chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That is pure quality writing. The surprise ending really added the touch needed to liven this up. Now I understand why so many respect you.

J

"Courage without experience is suicide."