Reviews for A Matter of Hope
iChaos chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Gotta love a happy ending.
iChaos chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Yoda appearing to Larisa with that little pep talk was wicked awesome. I can hardly wait to see what she can really do when the Force is with her.
iChaos chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was an awesome scene. The idea of the Skywalker and Kenobi families fighting as a team has a lot of potential. I like Larisa already, but what's with the green eyes?
DarkFeyLady chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Good fic, dnam good trailer.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Cool story, love it

SE
Jedi Angel001 chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Awesome!I just reread this story it love it!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
sniff-its over-sniff oh well at least i have your next story to read it sounds really good and im gonna read it so enough talk time to read! YAYAY!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
ok so i havent been reviewing on all the chapters but i just wanted to say that i think this story is better than georges version, i know some people dont share my views cough-cynthia-cough, but i think this story is one of the better ones that i have read for star wars in a while so good job and keep writing! bye!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Awesome idea and thanks for writing.
Stunna21 chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
great story and wow that was an amazing trailer, and ironically i have the awakening on the other tab of what i'm reading right now so update soon and can't wait to read the awakening so update your FD vig series soon because its great to. love all your stories though.
PapaMidNite chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
great
ElusiveMaverick chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
What interesting stories! I just discovered this one and 'Matter of Trust' last night and happened to just breeze right through them, since they were so very captivating. I think I'll read some more of your stories now ;)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Oh my god...

OH My GOD!

Wonderful fic, really, awesome. I loved it.

All the romance, the adventure, everything!

It was just great.

One of my favs definitely.

Now, going onto your upcoming fic. I think the idea is very interesting, a great one really, but I just want to tell you that you shouldn't have put that much in the teaser, you practically told us the whole fic there. You should have put only until Anakin and Padme slip into a coma, or until they wake up at the most, the rest wasn't really necessary at the moment. At least that's my opinion.

Anyway, great fic, keep it going.
Princess Geia chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
Oh! I loved this! What a great sequel! Yes, I am plowing through your fics...

BTW; I can't wait for the next Snow Padme and Under The Setting Sun!

:D