Reviews for Roommates
kyle V chapter 25 . 4/17
okay... this is like one of the most GREATEST sasunaru story... I mean like ahhhh I have read this like 5 times! You are great. ;)
Sorry bout previous comment, mah kindle screwed it up *sheepish grin* here are the corrections: *sasuke *kiba *really
TheBlobMiester chapter 16 . 4/7
That bit where u had assumed hand down *ahem* "there" an then u switched it to know saying the place was huge was tea lily clever, I laughed my fuckin ass off! This fic is bloody amazin! XD
mimita chapter 7 . 4/4
i eally likr it
potato chapter 25 . 4/2
I really do hope you know to you're evil. A bloody genius, but still evil. (Like Itachi) I swear you are trying to make everyone who reads this suffer. I loved this but hated it at the same time. Could you write a book about how to deal with feels? I need one now.
k chapter 17 . 4/2
kakaprincess chapter 10 . 3/31
Gaara is MINE all MINE! MWUAHAHAHAHAH! No seriously you can't have him !
kakaprincess chapter 9 . 3/31
this story is amaze balls :3 this chapter was funny don't worry I'm sure kiba will be all yours mwahahahaha!
Blah chapter 1 . 3/21
Applied to UBC after reading this...
MajorFanficLover chapter 25 . 3/9
Holy shit, sorry for not reviewing on the previous chapters, I was to busy trying to get to the next chapter... I couldn't stop reading... You are an amazing writer and if you ever write a novel that you would like to publish, my real name is Monique Robertson, and i would love to help you out. I am the chief of advisory in my department of BookEditors and personally, i believe you would make one fine author. Not to mention, the pay is good... Our business hasn't been fully pulled of the ground yet, but we have published enough... Please think about my offer and contact me asap. My email is , not long enough right? Haha... well, there you go.
darklightening chapter 16 . 3/8
Love the story!
I'm a lil miffed about being the seme though. I admit I'm biased on a count of I love when Naruto is seme or wen they take turns playing that role, however the reason it bothers me in this story is that Sasuke as seme seems to deviate from the story line. Initially Sasuke was being portrayed as unstable, weak emotionally, insecure. When he was masturbating in the room on his bed he was saying he wants Naruto to fuck him. Naruto was confident, emotionally sure, upbeat. Following Naruto's admission of being gay, their personalities did a 180, almost like they switched roles a bit. I had expected the story to go along the line of Sasuke trying to wait for Naruto to get settled but proving to be impatient and seducing Naruto into fucking him somehow... Maybe intially going to Kakashi and friends for advice n such.
All in all, this is still a great story tho so thanks a lot for sharing! XD
all the fanfics i have read this is the best whoever hate this fanfic is a crazy asshole#
rayvinfay chapter 25 . 2/2
amazing! omg i am in love!
Enamored chapter 16 . 1/26
Oh. My. God. I haven't made it through the entire chapter yet, and I'm effing DYING with laughter! Fucking Genma, that guy makes me want to pee myself, I'm laughing so hard! Kudos so far on your brilliant story and even more brilliant writing!
Ayarua chapter 25 . 1/15
Wow, how to spend 3 days reading a fic instead of working... Thank you very much, your fic is awesome! ;)
2,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »