Reviews for Roommates
OMG!
Youre awesome!
Please write more soon!
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
I'm not an art student but since I'm an architecture student i know how it felt... like some students usually says architecture is easy or i wish i was in architecturelots of hot guys/pretty girls are in there*). all they do is draw and design, they are just laxy bums amd pretty laid back... seriously? it has science and mathematics!it has all nighters... red bull and energy drink is like water to us. sugar is our food. it's fucking hard.(its not easythe professors are from hell. the whole student body in it maybe good looking but it doesn't mean we like hearing that architecture is easy. so yeah i shared the same sentiments.
Maria chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
Omg I was fucking crying my eyes out cause Naruto died I would die of crying and it actually looked like Sasuke was dyeing inside it was hard for me to proses but after a will when it was all a joke I got pissed for some reason I mean like I have looked at other type of story's like this but I never wanted to read it the end
Guest chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
i am looking forward to reading the next stories. the pranking at the start was so fun i had no idea ot would end up with gun fights and a coma!
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Great story Loved it
Kaz the king chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
Bisexuals and pansexuals exist yall
Kaz the king chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Ugh, I so don't ship Neji and Ten Ten
Amy chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
NARUTO! you should of said you didn't know how you felt right now!
slenderfruit chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Really awesome fic, although I wanted to cry through the last chapters .
Sooo happy that there's a sequel I'll check it out right away .
Psycho-Jellybean chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
I absolutely loved this , an instant favourite.
Cookies of Lust chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
Crying because I don't know if you're active enough on here to get any messages, but I wanna read the unedited version of this (and Sasuke Says) SO BAD T-T if there's any way you do get this message, is there any way to find such things? Y gallery seems to be down so I don't know if they exist anywhere else D:
Thanasi chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
errrr I really dont like how he so quickly turned into a sex fiend... its kinda ruining what story you have. I mean there is excited to have a boyfriend, but its not sasukes first time... if anyone would be acting this way it should be naruto... honestly it makes me kinda annoyed to see it like this.
inuyashamunkey chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
When Naruto fake died I was crying. Now sasukes in a coma and I'm angered. But ik there is a trilogy so everythings dandy~
Nekosongbird chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
In one of the chapters when they first got together, they did say, bantering and joking about a Sasuke molesting him, "you love me". I don't think that counts, so try not to kill yourself like Sasuke (not that you will ever read this).
Nekosongbird chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
Actually, it is, "Sasuke and I" for your information. *Pushes up glasses in classic anime shiny glass form*. Great story! I doubt you'll ever read this review though.
2,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »