Reviews for Roommates
erehisu-otp chapter 2 . 11/2/2021
Naruto and sasuke literally said “PRANK WARS!”
erehisu-otp chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
It’s kinda weird that jiraiya and tsunade is related in this since I ship them
Tobi-kun chapter 3 . 10/25/2021
As an art student myself. Yes I am a lazy fuck ️
hi chapter 14 . 4/15/2021
hold up i know naruto aint just call the car his baby... he's kinda reminding me of Dean from Supernatural
hi chapter 8 . 4/14/2021
are we not gonna talk about that last sentence
hi chapter 3 . 4/13/2021
omggg neji ilysm husband
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
oh my god i’ve probably commented on this before but when i discovered this when i was, um, 14? this was my favorite fucking fanfic ever. i’m 21 now and i’m going to re read this shit like there’s no tomorrow.
hoekagae chapter 25 . 11/2/2020
i just LOVED this fic . im a sucker for angst , i also enjoyed the humour . the plot tho , ngl you really got me in the first half . then the ending , sasuke went into coma and i was so disappointed but then THERE IS ACTUALLY A SEQUEL so i guess its not that bad hshshss anyway good story !
Guest chapter 25 . 10/6/2020
NO NO IT WAS SO GOOD WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE IN A COMA WHY DIDN’T I GET MY HAPPY ENDING JUST-JUST NO
IM JUST GOING TO PRETEND LIKE HE WAKES UP AND THEY LIVE TOGETHER
BUT FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK NOOO
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2019
I am so far loving this! I can’t stop laughing. This is incredible. I especially like that I haven’t found twenty typos. Normally I find like hundred and it pisses me off, but so far this is doing alright. I’ve found a few, but nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.
Lexxi chapter 2 . 6/11/2019
I don’t know if you ever read these but I read this back when I was around 13 years old and I’ve read it about 4 times and it’s one of the best things I have ever read, I feel so many emotions reading this and you have such a fun way with words. Thank you thank you thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
...and they were roomates
pikahoe chapter 25 . 2/21/2019
ohmygod is shouldn't be a mess but i am. this was beautifully written! im about to start the sequel and im excited and scared so thanks!
PervyFanonFTW chapter 23 . 1/18/2019
...Is it bad that I feel sympathetic towards Itachi? I mean, I don't like how he's fucking with sasuke like this, but he's been mentally ill since he was like seven from what I'm getting here. I also like how you put emphasis on naruto and sasuke's parents being assholes/involved in dirty business. I get pissed at them sometimes because they were both one of the direct causes of their suffering in canon, but I'm only a lil' salty.
2,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »