Reviews for Roommates
Ellen chapter 14 . 8/15
I love the Authors Note sm. Also im still loving the fic
Ellen chapter 11 . 8/15
I am so in love with this fic.. I cant. Im not really sure how many times ive cried. Maybe an average of 5 times every chapter? It says that you last updated this book in 2009? I cant remember rip me but I just thought of leaving a reply because I felt like, even though the fics old, feedback is always great. Anyways, Im so in love with it that ill probably die when is over!
Li chapter 25 . 8/1
I really like this
Li chapter 2 . 8/1
XD
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 18 . 7/20
Yeah and not all girls like shopping. Take that Naruto!
SoulFairy0786 chapter 9 . 6/18
Tim Hortons Frozen Lemonade is the best drink there. The doughnuts are the best but considering not many places sell doughnuts like the ones at Tim Hortons I guess you could say they are the best since they don't have many rivals. Oh and this is my third time reading the fanfic cause it's that awesome.
lucy.amai.01 chapter 11 . 6/5
That last part was super super SUUUUUUPER sweet! I loved it and it made me happy x3

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this and maybe you don't like Naruto anymore or you won't even read my comment but if you do: thanks for writing and sharing this with the world! :3

Animewolf19875 chapter 25 . 5/25
It was a sad ending (I was crying in the end) but a cute in all fanfic!
Anime girl chapter 22 . 5/2
I was crying so much when "he died" the tears just wouldn't stop I'm so happy he is alive still
Love ya chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
OMG!
Youre awesome!
Please write more soon!
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
I'm not an art student but since I'm an architecture student i know how it felt... like some students usually says architecture is easy or i wish i was in architecturelots of hot guys/pretty girls are in there*). all they do is draw and design, they are just laxy bums amd pretty laid back... seriously? it has science and mathematics!it has all nighters... red bull and energy drink is like water to us. sugar is our food. it's fucking hard.(its not easythe professors are from hell. the whole student body in it maybe good looking but it doesn't mean we like hearing that architecture is easy. so yeah i shared the same sentiments.
Maria chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
Omg I was fucking crying my eyes out cause Naruto died I would die of crying and it actually looked like Sasuke was dyeing inside it was hard for me to proses but after a will when it was all a joke I got pissed for some reason I mean like I have looked at other type of story's like this but I never wanted to read it the end
Guest chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
i am looking forward to reading the next stories. the pranking at the start was so fun i had no idea ot would end up with gun fights and a coma!
2,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »