Reviews for Roommates
Kathahari chapter 25 . 9/15
Your story was one of the first fanfics I read and still is one of my favorites. It is just downright hilarious! I was literally sitting in the lecture hall and laughing out loud, causing my friends to gave my a suspucious eye. You are a genious to me and I don't know how many times I've re-read it over the years.
I've finally decided to join this community for real and start to write my own story. I would be honored if you would take a look at it and maybe give me one or two advices on how to advance my writing style, so it'll turn out to be such a great story as yours is.
Cafrye chapter 22 . 9/10
You know, I just thought Naruto was gonna come back as a crazy demon for a fun little twist. That his mother wasn't able to control it and turned into a murderer but Naruto was different. Guess I have weird thoughts.
Sappari chapter 1 . 9/2
yezuesues
I loved this fic, but I hated how you portrayed Sakura, Ino, and Itachi.
So is this a sasunaru fanfic or a narusasu fanfic?
Li chapter 1 . 4/10
Reread!
Neji and other branch family members seal called the caged bird seal
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
When u mentioned PlayStation one and two... man that's old. But AWESOME! Great consoles. Also that was awesome
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 14 . 12/10/2017
It's really interesting how in the 'Naruto' fanfic of yours where Naruto was in a coma and all that, it was Sasuke who ran away scared 'cause he wasn't sure if he was gay or not for Naruto... and now it's Naruto running away. That's really cool. And LOL Kakashi going WHATDOIDO is literally so hilarious. And aww I want a Sasuke too! . haha, awesome chapter!11
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
I freaking love this fanfic! Sasuke is so hilarious, I love allll the interactions. Man, that was so funny...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Oh my god. "He flipped his phone open." FLIP PHONEZZ that is sooo 2006. Anyways, the set up for both characters are really nice. Your style of writing is very descriptive and beautiful, I really like it. Awesome fanfic!
BannanGodis chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
omg, loooove it! :'D
Kaeneki chapter 25 . 10/28/2017
Thank you for even thinking of this plot! I loved it from the beginning to “hey, I’m back.” Hehe now... onto the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I know this fanfiction was written SO many years ago, but I randomly remembered and looked for it. It was most likely the first fanfiction I ever read. I remember being a bit shocked at the NaruSasu and also the AU. Not really sure why I felt the need to comment this, but yeah. Thanks for introducing me to the world of fanfiction. It's such a big part of my life now that I can't imagine living without it. I find it a lot more entertaining than reading books. Books are expensive and I can never find one that I actually want to read past the first chapter. Anyway, I doubt the author is going to read this, but thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017