Reviews for The Story of a Girl
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
DANIEL!
Abby Gilligan chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Yea. Cy's not insulting her looks he's sayin that she needs to give her looks a little more... oomph. thats all
Saffire55 chapter 47 . 4/27/2010
THIS WAS AWESOME! I love love love love love this story!
Bobbie Jo 1975 chapter 47 . 11/21/2009
Let me guess... The brown haired woman is... Tiffany? Oh can I have a huge cyber cookie? If I'm right? Chocolate chip! Pwese!
Bobbie Jo 1975 chapter 36 . 11/21/2009
it was a good filler. Yohu's been more of a backgroung character up till this point.
Bobbie Jo 1975 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Go Rune! give him the ol' 1-2!
KDwriter chapter 45 . 10/14/2009
OMG! that book is AWESOME! I cant stop reading the book and that drives everyone insane! Holy Muffin I fogot to tell you that... opsie I forgot what I was going to tell you:)!

-KDwriter

PS: I write for the TTs to! but it isn't as good as yours!
raven areella logan chapter 26 . 9/27/2009
well my ABSOLUTE fave part was the ISM chat! i liked the B.L.O.N.D.E thing to! major lol-ness!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 47 . 8/9/2009
I absolutely loved this story. my favorite teen titans story yet! your an amazing writer.
i14 chapter 47 . 12/7/2008
really great story! just read it...and nice ending:D
titanfan45 chapter 47 . 10/25/2008
Was the brown haired woman with the 3 year old, Rune's former childhood friend? I had to ask that first before I forgot it. That was quite a story. For the most part it was very well written, I had a little trouble following one of the flashbacks and had to reread it a time or two to understand it. Of course that may have been due to the late hour that I was reading it. I was quite surprised at your age when you revealed that you had just turned 14. You already have a great talent for writing and I hope you do well with it as well as have fun with it. Finally, as I said before in a past review; I had read a few chapters of this story before and lost track of it. I didn't keep up with the story then because I have always been a Beastboy/Raven fan and the Raven/Red-X pairing didn't interest me very much. I have to tell you that I'm glad that I finally read your story and it is the only Raven/Red-X story to make my favorite stories list. I know you spent a lot of time on this and it turned out quite well. Congratulations on a job well done.
titanfan45 chapter 43 . 10/25/2008
Nightwing and Red-X working together, that would be one unstoppable duo.
titanfan45 chapter 36 . 10/23/2008
Hope the assasin didn't kill Rune's Dad.
titanfan45 chapter 33 . 10/22/2008
Well done.
titanfan45 chapter 29 . 10/22/2008
Great job on the villian.