Reviews for One Shot Wonders
13BlueBananas chapter 8 . 1/2
Oh god xD this is hilarious! Fav and follow for you!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hahahaha, lookit me, I'm reviewing. Again. :silence ensues: so...yeah...I was bored, so I'm rereading the whole One Shot Wonders cause they make me laugh. I think I reviewed the others already, but...anyway, I just had to say this made me snicker. I love it when Vlad gets a cat.
omgmyyouth chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Very cool story. My favs were the ABC gum one, and Bagels. Bagels was very funny.

UPDATE SOON!

~Proud member of WUAC!~
rika195 chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
haha! yeah that was a weird dream. haha! And it IS college life! Heck, I have barely eaten anything for the past four days cause the times I can go into the cafeteria there's only bagels and bananas. It gets annoying after a while. Awesome story! Keep going!
rika195 chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
wow. that was intense!
rika195 chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
I LOVE this chapter! I love how you describe how they meet. hehe! It was perfect!
rika195 chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
hahahaha! they made him a myspace! that's great! haha!
rika195 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
ew, that is so gross! abc gum is gross!
rika195 chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
hahaha! once again, great sense of humor! awesome job!
rika195 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
hehehe! I have to admit, I didn't think it was a cat!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
god... *laughs*... that's...*laughs uncontrolably*

-5 minutes later-

*wipes tear from eye* hilarious

whoo,

brittney
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
LMAO big time. i like the way you wrote thatr drabble too i'm still surprised that nobody's even done a piece on ABC gum yet...

tg i never did that,

brittney
Nonasuki-chan chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
Heh... Oopsie... I think I accidentally stole your title. I started a collection of oneshots a little while ago called Oneshot Wonders... Eh... I'm sorry. If I'd known there was another one on here, I'd have named it something different. Anyway, awesome stories! Bagels made me laugh. Pathetically enough, I can see Danny missing out on all the other places to eat... So, yeah, sorry again, and awesome stories... again... o
Kovva chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
OMG. YES! GO VLAD!

he'd probably do it, too, buy myspace and delete the whole thing or something. THANK YOU! all of these are pretty cool so far, now for the next 3 or 4 ones...
YumeTakato chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
XD -giggles- That was awesome.