Reviews for Losing Grip 2
way awesomer
luvin the fluff
dxs
008333 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
That was good i am crying.
Panduck chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Wow you were so right! So much more angst! First her dad goes crazy and starts smoking, blames her, and then abuses, and then instead of running away, Sam almost kills herself! Really good, though.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
i think it is good but HELLO

a not so good ending

i mean come on

i bet you could have done better then that

it was ok

El
purple pineapples chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This was really good! This was so angsty i loved it! So...just keep up the awesome work and keep writing cuz u rock at it! I love this fanfic!
yep yep chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
ok... that wasnt Aganst... and yea have the right steps for someone to want to commet sucide... u might have wanted to put it some cutting and made the story a little longer to build up the ending... and the ending.. thanks you saved my life... it dosnt work that way,... it takes a while for someone to heal from that... if ur paents are hitten you then someones personailty isnt gonna be fixed so easly.. u should have put Danny helping her a little more... but.. overall.. i like the idea of the story.. keep up the good work
sickhungry chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
hi! I thought this was a pritty good rewrite...but not really good. it wasnt as angsty, the whole,“Thanks Danny, you saved my life.” it was corny...kinda, and did I mention it wasnt as ANGSTY! I like anst, and I am not trying to be mean, just the truth in my eyes. well, other than that, it was good, and longer. well, I will read the next story, hope it comes out soon and later!
mastercontoro chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Umm...Okaay. I didn't really get the ending. Too abrupt. But other than that part, it rocked out loud. great job.

Yours Truly,

mastercontoro
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
hmm... this is good continue writing!
samanddan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
cool story! can't wait 4 next chapter! take ur time on it...
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
aw...poor sam! wat was danny's problem jeez! well i have to read the first losing grip again to see which version is better, so why don't u update while i read the other one? lol UPDATE SOON!
Kimberlynn chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
OH MY GOSH! You just have to update this story. I can't wait for the next chapter, good job.
divinedragon7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
A very good chapter, please update soon