Reviews for Lost
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
HA! That last part was great. I can totally picture Dean freaking out about something like that. Great!
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was funny. I love the brotherly banter throughout. And I love how after all is said and done Dean misses the exit. ROFLMAO
mysterychic chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
very clever and funny and (if you've ever been on a holiday-road-trip-thingy with my parents) very true!
DivineRose2392 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
lmfao! omg i love this a lot! this was really funny. Adding to favs!
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This was so Dean and Sam. Nice punchline at the end. Nicely done.
Phx chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Two Black Winged stories in one day - wahoo! The little goddesses are happy!

Thank you for the chuckle! I just love how the dialogue flows and I can see and hear it all in my head.

Once again - I am awed. :)

Maygin chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
HA HA! That was hysterical! I so know what it's like to have a person get that mad at you while trying to be a navigator... I wish I had the guts to actually laugh at them though. Because that is exactly what I want to do every time, just because the anger is so useless and funny. It's just hysterical... and I LOVE that you were able to get that down on paper, er- well screen I guess... whatever. This was a great laugh! Thanks!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Lol! Man, that was good. This had me cracking up, maybe just from the context of Dean's being so frazzled-"Dude- maybe you should put in a Metallica tape or something." I know, those maps must have been evil :) Thanks for sharing this, and have a great week.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*groans* Haha. Poor Dean.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I've been having a not particularly good day and this story is just what I needed to perk me up! NO ONE can write these boys sniping at each other quite the way you do! Thank you so much for the laugh (and to my buddy Phoenix for giving me the heads up that this story was here! When it comes to Winchester humor, you are in a class by yourself! :D
Jayme chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very good.
Zelost-Mind chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
You capture their relationship so well! Thanks.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Yep.. had the same experience that Sam had of reading a map(ie coming back from Liverpool to London and ending up in Wales - another country never mind county - and no it was not my fault - honest!) Wickedly funny stuff esp with Dean on the point of blowing a gasket. Brilliant.
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Lol! Very funny. Loved it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »