Reviews for Chiasmus
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow... You just blew my mind. Congratulations. Great little piece.
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Supposed to have been posted 1 October 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

KOTOR on Manaan: Carth has found a way to remove Revan, but who will be removed?

The piece was surprising in that not only has Revan reverted to the dark side, but Carth had another way to get rid of her.

Pick of the Week
xephtastic chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Okay, how have I not reviewed this before? I remember reading it a few times... I don't know how long ago, but anyway. This story really has a bittersweet ending, and I love that. I also love how Revan starts out as the victim, as you said, and ends up being the villain. I kind of feel sorry for Carth, but... he was ready to let her die. :/

Awesome writing, here. Lovely description and setting the scene - the emotion. Brilliant! :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Shocking. This is some refreshing, no-holds-barred darkness, in all the right ways. I love the unexpected twist.
aenzo chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Your writing really stands out from a lot of fanfic; in this story particularly there's something different about the style and perspective that makes me stop and say, "Hey, that's STORYtelling; this writer's aware of themself as a storyteller and an artist." Maybe it's because the story feels really complete and tightly put together, with a clear-cut form starting from title on down. I'm not sure what it is, but it definitely stands out.
Sad Songs and Waltzes chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ahh, this rocked so hard. I love it when people write Darth Female Revan, such a manipulative, conniving woman. This was fantastically done, and even though I've always had a certain disliking for Carth I think you've managed to write him pretty well.
The Moon and Sun chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow, That is very good writing, and I just loved the twist. You are a truly gifted writer I must say.

Keep Writing Please!

-Ryan
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
It was really good. I liked it, even though Carth dies. _ I'm in a depressed mood already. _ It helped. Thanks! Props!
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very interesting one-shot. It was a neat twist, but it didn't really make much sense at first until I read it over, way more carefully.

What will everyone think, or will this just remain an unsolved mystery? O Oh the drama!

Very well-written. It kept me hanging right until the end!

~Zen-chan
Reklar chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
An interesting one shot, Freesourceful, though rather short for me to get attached to either of the characters. It certainly does what you described in the author's note, and I'm glad you explained it since I've not come across the word before. Now, if only there were some sort of prequel to give more depth to this so I could honestly put it on my favorites list. ;)

-Reklar