Reviews for Found and Lost
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 3 . 3/26
Very nice!
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 2 . 3/26
Aaaw this was really sweet! :)
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 1 . 3/25
ooh sweet! I was looking for a story like this! :)
Borys68 chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
I come to FFN for fluff like this :)
Borys
lilly042004 chapter 38 . 4/2/2013
Bravo. This was soooo good. Thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
this is a very very well written fanfic piece.
xXAprilNaKole11Xx chapter 38 . 3/8/2013
I very rarely cry when I read but I've read this story and bawled my eyes out at the end. It was simply amazing and you're incredible and I'm gonna go now and cry some more lol
break8the8silence8 chapter 38 . 3/3/2013
Great story :) I'm soo glad that you saved Boromir
ImTheBestMeYouWillEverKnow chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
This is probably the best story I've ever read, you've done an amazing job with it. The story was well written and I loved that you didn't stray from the main story line to much in the events, I've read far to many stories where the OC destroys the plot by stealing lines or does something to change events that are needed for the story to work. Once again, thank you for writing this, I've already read it twice and will do so again soon.
pine193 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
this story is soooo nice :D
Udumuhv chapter 38 . 4/7/2012
The ending was really moving.

*sighs*

It's truly a wonderful story:)
Udumuhv chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
I can't say how glad I am that I found this story (completely by accident). There are too few BoromirxOC fanfictions (especially the happy ones) and yours is amazing! Also, it is very realistic. Right now I took a few moments for reviewing as I know that I can't stop reading until I've finished reading the last chapter. Your writing style is really good, so after this one I'll definitely go and check out your other stories.

All in all, captivating piece of art!:)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 38 . 12/28/2011
this story was really fun to read! i originally thought that you'd just follow the original plot (with boromir dying at amon hen) and have ellethwen and her baby on thier own, so i was pleasantly surprised when you kept him alive!
Allimba chapter 38 . 12/20/2011
Such a great story! Thank you!
immajedibabe chapter 38 . 9/18/2011
LOVED this story. When I first read it I was like EHH but once I got into it I was like AHHHHH :) good story