Reviews for Found and Lost
Gracie Miserables chapter 2 . 6/30
This is a beautiful story of yours. I love it as much as I love you. Thank you for bringing up a lovely story for everyone. We love you and your story sof much.
Ashmo21 chapter 38 . 5/12/2015
This was a lovely story! Thanks so much for sharing it.
LadyEmrynofRohan chapter 38 . 4/7/2015
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. This is definitely on my top ten list of fanfics (and lord only knows how many I've read (; lol) this chapter had me in tears, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, as I'm no doubt not the only one. Do keep writing, whatever you do!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/14/2015
what a wonderful, fascinating and lovely story! I like it very much, the plot as well as Ellethwen and Boromir. I was sad when he died in the book so I am pleased that you created a nice story of him living and loving. Thanks for sharing this amazing fanfic!
April chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
This is the second time I've read this after months of searching and again, I'm sobbing my eyes out and not those quiet sobs either, I'm full on Kim K ugly sobbing. I've only ever cried once and that was when I read the Notebook I think and it really and truly says a lot. You're an amazing writer, taking me on an amazing journey. You made me feel so much and connect with Ellethwen and Boromir on such a deep level that it's still hard to say goodbye, even when I knew it was coming this time. Please, I hope you're still writing because you really do have a gift.

- April
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Very nice!
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Aaaw this was really sweet! :)
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
ooh sweet! I was looking for a story like this! :)
TMI Fairy chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
I come to FFN for fluff like this :)
Borys
lilly042004 chapter 38 . 4/2/2013
Bravo. This was soooo good. Thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
this is a very very well written fanfic piece.
xXAprilNaKole11Xx chapter 38 . 3/8/2013
I very rarely cry when I read but I've read this story and bawled my eyes out at the end. It was simply amazing and you're incredible and I'm gonna go now and cry some more lol
break8the8silence8 chapter 38 . 3/3/2013
Great story :) I'm soo glad that you saved Boromir
ImTheBestMeYouWillEverKnow chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
This is probably the best story I've ever read, you've done an amazing job with it. The story was well written and I loved that you didn't stray from the main story line to much in the events, I've read far to many stories where the OC destroys the plot by stealing lines or does something to change events that are needed for the story to work. Once again, thank you for writing this, I've already read it twice and will do so again soon.
pine193 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
this story is soooo nice :D