Reviews for Coat
Clio195 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You have wonderful descriptions that provide vivid images. This is a sweet, heartbreaking story on top of that. Fantastic job. :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
*teary eyed* omg that was so sad and so sweet
psychochild22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
genius.
NialyJoy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was really, really good! I knew I loved taht coat for a reason! please write another one!

-NC
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow. That was just amazing. I'm kinda crying here, this was fucking GREAT. So, so wonderful, I loved how it was vague but not confusing, and it could be about anyone. Wow. Wow, wow, wow. I love you.
Souba-kun chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was wonderful. I'm speechless. Literally.
xxlightmycandle chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh. that's really good. it's got a lot of meaning in the words and that is what got me. it so descriptive and it's just great. i thought it was very good. not many people write rent fics like these.
MissB8604 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Simply beautiful. Your writing is so vivid, I could just see each and every flashback to them. Wonderful job.
Benevolent Goddess chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Simply beautiful. You have an amazing talent for writing.
words without chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
gut-wrenchingly beautiful.
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
GAH! *grabs tissue box and blows nose, teary eyed* You made me cry, this was so beautifully written! Excellent work! *huddles in corner with tissues*
King Zoe chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was both beautiful and poignant. Your imagery and your use of the second person combined to really draw the reader into the story. What beautiful technique!

Thank you for a truly wonderful read!
lesley chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow, that is so good, great job.. love this story. :) - Lesley.
electrakitty74 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh this was sheer beauty. Such glorious imagery, and so wonderfully sad. Such longing. Makes me want to be in love (more than I do right now) Congratulations on creating a piece of such simplicity and glory.
aspirer chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
...ok, i would swear but i try not to do that, so...

*&%$! This was AWESOME.

How you managed to write this so beautifully, lyrically, poetically, when you've only seen the film version I have NO idea. this is just...just...i'm speechless. this is wonderful. there you go. that's the best i can articulate after reading this piece. just...do one thing for me? keep writing angel/collins. please *gives cookie*

well done :)