Reviews for Feelings of the Heart
Freya Whovian chapter 32 . 7/26
Alrighty. Lets stary with saying I love sister fics...and your is difinetly... interesting. A new twist on the story.
Ok now to the stuff I'm here for, first of all you need to go back into these chapters and redo your grammer and spelling. This will definetly help with getting more veiws and such. Also, I wasn't quite sure what happened to Amber until it was announced she was preggy. A little more on that would definetly help.
The name I'm using is a real account. MSG me if you want any help, or just dont want to do it yourself. I've helped tons of writers in the past, and you have a ton of untapped potential.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7/2013

AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 20 . 12/18/2007
Nickles92 chapter 26 . 3/17/2007
omg poor amber
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 33 . 12/18/2006
Aw, keep going with this! I'd add you to my favorites but I've reached my limit.
Ghostwriter chapter 33 . 12/16/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
puplover77 chapter 33 . 12/12/2006
i really enjoyed the last two chapters the were awesome, i agree wiht ur little note at the end of chapter 32 that Dean and Alec act the same i totally sad that ur finished this story but happy that u will make a sequel so now im going to go read all ur storys and review them so you can makle a sequel to this wont be to hard seeing as ive read all ur Supernatural storys and their in my favs list, and alert list so im waiting for ur update, i hope u dont mind me not reading your storys "War Within" and "Angels Come Again" its cuz i dont know who or wat is Lurlene McDaniel and me saying wat is not be being offensive i just dont knbow if its a book or a movie or something like im going to stop writing and say that i love this story and im waiting for the sequel so plz get started. plz.
noname32 chapter 33 . 12/9/2006
Good job, i like it alot!
Duffster21 chapter 33 . 12/9/2006
for some reason u just made me really confuzzeled
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 33 . 12/9/2006
aww does Riley not like Dean? She's all mean to him lol. Great ending!
DancinThroughLife chapter 33 . 12/9/2006
such a cute story!

definitly loved it very much...dean :swoons:

midnight893 chapter 32 . 12/9/2006
I know Alec and Dean are exactly the same- he's had experience. I like that name Riley... thats cute.