Reviews for Self Replacement
StupidNygel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Losing Ran to his own not-quite self?That's...

'But the alternative was unthinkable, so much so that it had never occured to him-of losing Ran to Conan...'
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
hmmmmmmmm...shock most likely on her face but it's kinda sad that ojou-san is even considering replacing Shin-chan with her 11 year old , he's the same person but come on!That's just...
Atheleia chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Short, but kind of bittersweet. Like it.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Holy wow! My first thought at the end of this was "I love it..." I am not even exaggerating or kidding or... Just wow... Great idea that I now must add to my favorites!

Thanks for the story!

~J. DCF
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was the best! I absolutely LOVE ConanRan fics! (personally, I think that there sould be more...) This was just great!

Can't wait to add it to my favorites!

topaz-tantei
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Man, I'd do anything for you to make a sequel for this! This is totally original and heartrending. The last thing that Shinichi wanted Ran to do was be with another guy, then it turns out that she wants to be with Conan, who is HIM but not quite. Shinichi wanted her to be with HIM, not his other self. You give interesting insight to another angle of Ran finding out Shinichi's secret. I commend you for that.

Shadow
KenRik chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
man. i feel like killing shinichi's character here. after four years... never once. i knew in the anime/manga that he was some sort of jerk or something but seriously.

:)) either way great story. great ending. superb even. wonder how'd ran would react though. i bet she'd be at loss. i mean. when she lost shinichi... conan was there. but now that conan is suddenly him... bet ya everything fell apart right then and there. oh well, though luck, ran. :)
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was so good. I want to read more, but alas, the story is complete...

I think you are a talented author. I hope you keep it up!
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Loved this!
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
So, do we ever get find out what Ran's reaction is or do I get to leave it up to my imagination. It was an excellent ending by the way and you managed to capture the helplessness both Shinichi and Ran had.

Keep writing!

Yinnie
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Yeah. This has to be the best fanfic I've found so far on this site. I absolutely love it. And I usually hate fanfiction, so consider that a compliment. The poetic (non-sappy!) voice used in this is just so PERFECT. Its strong and fun to read. If the rest of your stuff is this good, I might have to read it!
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was awesome...even though the Pedofile Factor makes it kinda awkward...just kidding. But seriously.

Anyway.

Watch your punctuation and sentence length...the second-to-last paragraph had a run-on or two. Other than that, this was frkn' awesome. Nice work.

I don't know if you mentioned an age...that might help...but the descriptive/poetic beginning and BAM ending were AWESOME. Damn. Good job.
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I really liked that. It really was good, you could do more with it to if you wanted.

~Kari Minamoto
aya143 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
wow, is this a one shot, because you can def add on to this! great story
BattousaiGrl chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
o my god, O MY GOD! u HAVE to update this story! i MUST c the next chapter (if there's any). I'll be checking it for any new udpates everyday and since i've no school for a week, i'll be checking it for more updates than i usually would've. so, pleaz update soon! i'll be waiting!