Reviews for Philologus
Rachie chapter 34 . 7/17
Reading the whole story for the 5th time. And everytime I feel the sme rush and excitement!
What a brilliant, brilliant tale.
Every character is amazingly memorable. Aesalon and Sirius are my favorite. Severus too. :D
And Lily..Gosh, I love her so much I want to be her!
One of my favorite parts of the entire story- and I must say, it is extremely dfficult to choose one- is the conversation between sirius and Lily when she confesses her affections for him. It's exceptionally well written, that scene. I have screenshots of it to read later. :P

Although I am loving Optivus as well, I believe that this prequel fares better. There is a strong underlying tension behind every word in Optivus, and it makes me feel skittish. But I suppose that is the demand of the story. Please dont be disheartened though, I truly truly love it. But I am such a flighty naive romantic and I want the gloominess to end so we can some Jily fluff in all its glory. :P

I wish you were a close friend of mine, because I would have hugged you for writing this marvellously.
You could mail me, maybe? (I go by )

A super-fan for life,
The Deep End chapter 34 . 7/12
At first-I had to admit, I thought that this would be an ordinary love story. With all the happily ever afters for Lily and James. I also thought that this-this wonderful story-would only about them and their relationship.

Now, as I have finished your little fanfic here, I now see I was clearly mistaken. Your story is not about the fluffy parts, cute things any girl would think about some hot boy, or not about falling in love so quickly. Your story- to say it bluntly- is bloody brilliant.

You put character development: you made sure that the readers would soon learn to care about the characters. Some of them changed, "For The Greater Good".

You made sure that the story would have a "Deeper" meaning to us all.

'True love can outlast everything- even death' -D.E.

Your story was very realistic-reality, or more appropriately LIFE is not about love. Sacrifices must be made and there is tragedy. You put signs of the war that was yet to come, and for that I am impressed.

If I had to summarize everything that I've said, : I think you did a great job. NO-BRILLIANT JOB. You even put politics in this story- a very hard topic to write about. Anyways, you have told a story. A story that reflects on "True TRUE LOVE" itself. It does not happen in days. Lily Evans in this story is what I truly imagine her to be, because- I have seen much of Harry in her.

I congratulate you for writing a "sirius" love story, one that expresses a real type of love.

-Deep End
BLOODY HELL chapter 21 . 7/12
Bugger me! I simply HAD to review this chapter. It had the perfect twist! I don't really review ANY of the stories I read, but I couldn't resist it's charm. Keep up the good work!
This is such a beautifully written story. Thank you for blessing us with this gift.
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 1 . 5/29
I have finally found a story that is indescribable. This entire piece is astounding. I have two degrees, and I have never read something where the couples didn't even have a solidified relationship at the end and I almost don't care because they're still perfect... I believe that this is a new level of fanfiction. You've used J.K.'s characters and ideas to create your own entity. This story is beautiful. I am so glad I found it. I honestly have not logged in in at least a year... I had to log in to favorite this and follow the sequel.

I have a nasty habit of not reading incomplete fanfics; I've been too depressed over the hiatus or straight up lack of completion. Along with my infernal need to know what happens... I will devour your next story the second you complete it.

Keep being awe-inspiring.

Lil Red
EB chapter 33 . 5/9
This could be just a completely different book on it's own, you know, seeing as there are so many changes and it's soooo good. I particularly love the not-evil(!)-Lucius and the nice-Peter :)

And so eager to know what happened to Chase, her father, Lily's father and Dumbledore! (I'm actually very curious about Lily's family - in spite of the fact that she is the one of the leads we don't know much about her life pre-HW and practically nothing about her parents. Would love to see her flashbacks.)

Wonder if Narcissa is going to change at all after this? Also, I hope the "commoners" are brought into greater focus, too, would love their thoughts, opinions, and their interactions with the characters we met so far!

Aesalon's death made me sad :( It was obvious he really liked her even though she only viewed him as a friend and the best thing is he respected her feelings about it! Poor kid suffered so much :(

I do hope Chase isn't punished too harshly; yes, her actions lead to all this, but they had her father. Even James was ready to do anything when he thought his sister would be in danger. :(

Overall, I must say I've loved the ride so far! On to the sequel! :)
EB chapter 25 . 5/8
Okay, did NOT expect that.
EB chapter 21 . 5/8
Hahahahahaha talk about embarrassing :D

Although he is pretty nice. I'm glad the King isn't some stuck-up jerk :P

Still, Lily must be feeling mortified now and I can't stop laughing.
EB chapter 13 . 5/8
So the Chamber of Secrets makes and appearance and Dumbledore's replaced? o.O

I can't say this enough - I LOVE YOUR STORY.

I should be studying for my exams too but gahhh this story!
EB chapter 8 . 5/8
Also, forgot to add, Sirius and James pretending to be gay to embarrass Lily was awesome :D

Aaand James saying in a previous chapter - "you can look it up in "HW: A History" or something like that, was SOO Hermione-ish! I loved it :D
Aww this was such a cute chapter! I love how Remus came up and saved the situation! (And it's great how Lily is surprised to know that they are the marauders :D The Sirius here is quite different.) Speaking of different, Tonks and quiet? o.O Still, there's never a dull moment in this story - and right when I thought maybe there's going to more Jily now with the dance, the story took a completely different turn. :P
EB chapter 7 . 5/8
Ah, I'm glad Sirius wasn't after Lily too. :P

Quite a few differences in personalities from the usual HP fics. I suppose this is what Remus would have been like if he didn't have his "furry little problem"... More carefree.

Hope to see Bill Weasley more often!

I'm also intrigued by the nobility/common-men concept here and Dumbledore (and everyone else's) stance to it. A changing political climate outside, I suppose, instead of Voldy's war. And Lily will help in changing perspectives because of her background? Very interesting so far!
EB chapter 4 . 5/8
This gets more and more interesting with each chapter! And I'm glad I came across this so late because now there's so much to read :D Great job!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 24 . 4/3
yes! Sirius is out of the picture... now if only James would stop being such a frickin idiot...
WiseGirlGeek chapter 10 . 4/3
this was starting to seem a bit SiriusLily... should I be worried? but the chapter was awesome!
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »