Reviews for One Moment
strawberrydonut chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hello! I had just started watching Scryed when I came across your story and I just had to re-read it after having watched episode 21. The anime itself leaves so much left to be desired in regards to Ryuho & Mimori's relationship. This ficlet of yours was able to fill in those empty spaces and leaves us RxM fans panting for more of your stories. Bravo and Thank you!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Yep, yep, you are quite right about the last name, don't worry! BY THE WAY! I LOVED YOUR STORY! I can't say I've read any of your Trigun material, but if it's as good as this, I just hope you can find a way to balance the two. I like how you got Ryuho and Mimori together without completely bashing Scheris. I admit, I don't much like the blue-haired girl, but you really can't help who you fall in love with, so how can you blame her? I like that you let her down gently, is all. And you captured Ryuho and Mimori excellently. I was kind of hoping for a Cougar response, but it wasn't like it was necessary. Good job on all of it!
11am chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow! That was so cute. _
Jemi Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Love this very much, I've noted a few mistakes in either your grammar or misthoughts or to say some words are missing from some sentences. Also, that I have to say, very good job with continuing one of the episodes from the anime show into fic-writing. (The way you wrote was something that I had wished that would have happened in that episode, but it never did :( ) Very good job and keep writing this fics of yours in the distant future.

~*Jemi Rose*~
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Awesome story! I've only seen a few episodes of s-CRY-ed, but of the few episodes I've seen Ryuho and Mimori have been my fav couple. I soo glad that this is the couple in your story.

This was a great chapter! You should definitely continue this story!
Tiger chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Thanks for writing a Scryed story, especially a Ryuhou / Mimori one. One thing I noticed is that Ryuhou's last name is Tairen. I think it is mentioned in the episode where they show how Ryuhou and Mimori met as children. His father's name was Ryu. In fact, Ryuhou means "son of Ryu."
Ranoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aw that was so adorable am gonna cry...oh my goodness that was such a good one-shot!

-Wretch
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
M... *big sated sigh* that was so awesome! What an amazing peek into the minds of a moment that all of the fans remember. And then to expound upon it with such a delicious addition (luvved the kiss!) it was just fab! Excellent use of description and imagery- it was like that moment in the cliffs was captured in a vivid painting- and the high emotion made me want to race to the end and yet pause to savor it at the same time. Kudos my dear, it's wonderful! More s-CRY-ed from you! I demand it! (do I still have any pull with your muse?)

Luv, Mira _

ps- thanks for the nod in your intro- I got all blushy! And I found the story reference- you made it sound even better than I remember!
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Another universe to be touched by your expert hand-and your knack for breathtaking romance is as formidable as ever. . .

I LOVED s-Cry-ed-the complex characters and storyline captivated me from day one-and I had played with an idea for a post series Ryuho/Minori story but now I can relax and read yours. . .

I loved this episode-when his hand squeezed hers and he said she mattered a great deal to him I loved it-and when he got jealous of Kazuma when he tried to join HOLY to infiltrate the organization-I just knew he was smitten. He was always thinking about her.

Another winner from you, Melissa-and another reason to look forward to updates...

BTW I just updated "Portrait in Blue"-it's going to get very dark and heartbreaking in the next two chapters-and thanks for the review for "Darkest Hour"
Dwellin chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*chuckling*

You did it! And here it is!

Let me be the first to say, "This is a good read!"

Couldn't wait to get it beta read! For Shame *grin* but I can see why! This is good and I can't wait to read the rest.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

(chanting: 'writewritewritewritewrite')

Peers around, wherever is that strange noise coming from?