Reviews for And Baby Makes How Many?
patlegrand3 chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Can you please make another like this story. I just love the way it turned out.
patlegrand3 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I love this story.
patlegrand3 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
I love your story and would like to keep on reading them. Hope to be a friend of yours and so I could read lots of your storys.
jedikathryn chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Great story. I hope you do add another story to the Hiei and Kurama:A Love Story series. The way it ended definitely left it open to continue.
yaoiangel88 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I love it but that's not a surprise i love everything u do an i have literally read everything u have posted ur definitely when of my favorite writers inside and outside of fanfiction
lilsasami chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Well I can day that I have fallen in love with your writing style. .. I read a few of your works and loved them, but I'm lazy and this is my first review. I can honestly say that the past few days have been horrible for me and one thing that kept me going was knowing that I had more of your stories to read In between my calls at work. thank you so much for your wonderful stories.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
CH 7 - I think its adorable that the boys ended up with two girls. ch - 9 yay baby time! CH 11 - I love the name Reine. It also means Pure in German Epilog 1 -Jax - I love the couples you chose. Epilog 2 - Kira -how old is Shura? not that i think it matters. I love this couple anyways. YAY go KIRA so him who's boss Epilog 3 - Rami - AWE poor Shi. He doesn't get it at all. COME ON BOY get it through ur head. FAMILIES UNITE. I LOVE THE KIDNAP PART. Awe isnt protective Yusuke so adorable. Epilog 4 - Ryu - lol poor Botan - shes going to figure it out soon enough. now the question of will she come to the makai or will he go to the reikai Epilog 4- I'm happy for Yomi and I love the name. such a chatterbox too.
hikari no senshi17 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
loved it all!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
:) I really liked this! I've never read a yyh fic like this one before but I really liked how you concluded it & gave everyone their endings :)
Spell Check chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
If its not to ask of you to improve your story's quality could you at least correct the words in your summery? Sequil? Did you mean sequel?

Please if to save the sake of such fine ideas and plots simply request a beta and have them help you revise these stories.
Sessytrancy7 chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
This story was SOOO GOOD! It was one of the best stories ive read in a while! Thanks for writing it! .
Twilight684 chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
Yay! I loved this sequal even more than the first story! w It was even more cute and sweet! I just loved everything about it and the kids were so adorable X3 Can't wait to find the time to read more stories from you -
RememberingAzareth chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
I thought Jewel was your cutest creation ever, but I should know better than to underestimate a mother. The kits and Jax are too adorable to bear! Especially precious little Kira. (:
Treasure Family chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
I know how Kurama feels. I hope Hiei and Kurama a long live, including you. Just love your stories.
passerby chapter 16 . 4/1/2011
thanks for this story..i love it...:)