Reviews for Just Like You
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I kinda figured this had something to do with Three Days Grace, and though I don't think it followed the song very well- the message the song conveys- that doesn't mean that this piece can't stand on it's own feet as excellent work.
For me, this fic was less about "not wanting to grow up to be like a parent/sibling/role model" & more about "I don't want anything to do with said parent/sibling/role model"- which is fairly different, imo. But you still got a very important point across, in that, the Titans each have/had a person in their life that they knew that tried to force them into something, or take something away from them, etc, basically being a bad influence & they wouldn't stand for it.
Again, this was good work, but I think it was a little off-target for the song.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow good:)
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Who were you talking about with Cyborg?
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Creative, i like these little one shot from their POV things. They're different. Also I read heat wave but my computers a but and one let me review and keeps giving mme this bad connection junk, i thought that was really good too. You locked them in there a long time.
Okoi chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Dude, when you write stuff like this its hard to belive that you actually have flamers. Loved it, well done!
TopKat chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Powerful, very much so! you could definitely tell whom each exerpt was from, and i especially liked Gar's part.

*RoseMage*
RockyVRWolf chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was awesome. I really liked the last line, it fit really well with the Titans enemies. Good job.
iolah chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was amazing, you showed their feelings in a really deep way. I can't wait for more of your fics!
Egglette chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I'm so slow, since it's so late. I'm like...wait, which character is this?

And then I got that it was all of them. Beast Boy's was my favorite, btw. Nice work!