Reviews for Everytime we touch
Kataang36 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I have this song on my iPod! Yay!
Aveline chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
ok i know this is an older story but i was reading through the older ones and read this. im not sure if you are still writing stuff but this is a great story and it would suck if you didn't finish it. plus it would be HILARIOUS to find out how atlanta would take being a cheerleader!

if you could see me you would see me BEGGING you to at least complete the story.

luv always

Aveline xoxo
natureluvr chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON! Love the story! I love the JxT! Theresa and Jay forever! lol
Mr. Yam chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
OMG I love it I love it I love it! Can't wait for the next chappie. Please update soon ) Just wonderin... So, Theresa and Jay ARE dating? It's just not made very clear sorry... Other than that, I love it. Very well written and all in character. Love it love it love it!
Silverian Rose chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
hope you update soon!
volleyball4eva chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Keep writing! You're doing awesome so far! Maybe Jay should be in the same room when Theresa said that.
Hubblah chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
plz do more i need 2 see how this ends!

kittenscar
nicole anderson fan chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
omg omg omg omg omg.

haha

It's funny when Herry is teasing Theresa with Jay. But why does Jay never get mad at Theresa? I mean, it's ordinary...

hey, I saw on your profile that you like Nicole Anderson...

o, i just luv that song (Forever)

Anyway, i was thinking you could do a one shot on the title called and made 4 the song. It'll be perfect! Like, Theresa sings, (just like in your story)

and Jay's like, "Oh my Freakin' God she can sing!" LoL
Hazel Strickland chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
in response to the Jaresa comment I pictured their names like Thomas and Jasmine Cause they sound like the second generation of Class of the titans They should do that

Class of the Titans: the second generation

I love Herry muscles are so HOTT
Demenior chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
XD nice job... the speaking was a tad too bunched up- you might want to space it out a bit more, but it was pretty interesting.
Nuuoa chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
hehe... I LIKE THIS STORY! NOW UPDATE! Good job (-)
Nuuoa chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Please update soon! Just to tell you I was that Annoymous person (I reviewed even before I had an account...) I really want to know what happens keep going!
13-Kuro-Kage chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Great story! I really like it! Keep going.

Just one hint: when writing convos put each persons speech on a different line, it makes it look neater and easier to read.
COTThorseluver chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
HI!let me put this in words:I LUV UR STORY!MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!it is so good.i am a fan of COTT and i luv the jayxtheresa action!(they are my fav characters!)i cant wait till they reveal their emotions! anyways sing it with me.

Jay and Theresa sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

first comes love,

then comes marriage,

then comes Jaresa in a baby carriage

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! anyways bye!