Reviews for Chess
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This. I loved this. The banter was perfect & completely in character. The reasoning behind why Robin would choose to play with Raven was perfectly acceptable & even though this was only supposed to be a non-romantic friendship fic, it works for any fan. And as a RobRae supporter, I found this more than perfect, it's pure magic :D
Excellent writing & interaction between the characters. A simply magical one-shot.
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I liked the little one shot found it good. Funniest thing about it though is they joke about stopping time and Raven has that ability as shown by the series.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ah, I loved this one! Such well-written, innocent pieces are rare in the TT fanfiction world -well done!
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Cute!
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
lol ]
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was AWESOME! A wonderful one-shot!It was well written, and a very nice refresher from all the dark stuff I usually read. It was complete, and involved many the 'history' of Robin plaaying, explaining why the others couldn't play, and most of all everyone was portrayed in character. Again, very nice. Loved it!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a fanfic that despite involving Robin and someone else(especially female)that has no romance.
Rianna Lauren chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw, that's a cute robrae friendship fic! Love it!

-Rynna
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Hehehe funny!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw, cute story! I like the dialogue between Robin and Raven. Good work!
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
real gud story. write more!

ciao
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hahahh! Hey! I loved that! Although I'm not very good at chess..it seems like the perfect game for Robin and Raven to play..I love it when people don't add romance stuff between them..it's just..wrong! Their friends..best friends..that's it..hmm..hihih..
Lizai chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Raven triumphs over everyone, though - except, according to some fanfictions, Beastboy, but she beats him too in the actual series so that doesn't count.

Funny story. I do enjoy Raven and Robin's friendship (although I don't support the romance because I like RobStar and BBRae).
IIO chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
It's very good keep it up.
PhantomWriter92 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I loved it! Very well written and there was no overly choking and overbearing fluffy romance, just the right amount! Great job.