Reviews for How To Learn To Shred
greenstarsubaaru chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
so cute,i dont know why but i start giggling when lee repeat the word Hot,hehe,very nice
mintyfoo chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
"And I think you did an awesome job with Lee’s character. “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” I can so see Lee picking up something cast aside by everyone else!"

Like Gaara! o-o
THINK NDN chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
yay! you finally updated! _ I liked it and I like the purpose of Kai XDD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Nice, update soon!
Tef chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
. You updated! *Huggles* Thanks so much!

Now, let me guess... Gaara was spying on Lee from the roof! And now he is going to be jealous of Kai for touching Lee!

I can't wait to see how mad he gets in the chaps to come! Especially after Lee and Kai get to know each other better! _

Will Gaara join the next lesson? Or, even better, will Lee get the chance to teach Gaara/hold him up on a skateboard? . Can't wait to see!

I don't mind kai at all, as long as she gets Gaara good an jealous, I'm not complaining! _

K thanks again for updating! Hope you get the next chap out soon!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
oh, love triangle! lol, this is getting better, i can't wait to see what happens next!

SanoSS7
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I LOVE THIS! please write more! I cant wait to see who it is! Is it gonna be an OC! OH! NAME HER MEL! ...sorry...thats my name... i just get a little hyper sometimes...
TEF chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
. This story is Great! _ Lee is so cute! He wants to be cool for someone “special” and the first person he can think of who is both cool and hot is Gaara!

*Glomps Lee*

So Adorable!

*Has to be dragged off of Lee by Gaara*

He is so Awesome like that!

*Glomps Lee Again*

Gaara: “…” Gets a crowbar…

After being thoroughly detached from Lee … _ Ok! If you can stand my gibberish for a moment longer, I do have some suggestions for our mystery shredder!

. Why? Because her “helping” Lee to learn to skateboard would be an awesome chance to make Gaara jealous! Since Gaara knows Lee used to like her and all _

! I actually think she would be the best choice. Her and Temari have the old rivalry thing from back in the Chunin exam, so it would be cool if they became friends and if Tenten could totally kick Temari’s butt at skateboarding! _ yes I am a bit of a Tenten fan! But Tenten is also totally athletic and awesome anyway. And once again, since Tenten and Lee are partners/teaching someone to skateboard may involve holding them up on the board , Perfect Gaara totally jealous opportunity!

and my last suggestion, if the other two just don’t float your boat, would be to make up a Suna girl. Oh, but not just any girl! _ I’m thinkin a total Lee look-a-like (but with his cute little kid hair, ya know with the braid in the back!) with the eyebrows and super youthfulness and everything! Or you can be all creative-like and make up a more original looking character. Anyhow the pint is make up a girl who is either very muchly Lee-like or who just hits it off super well with Lee (In other words does some major flirting with our dear leaf nin!) And (of course) ends up making Gaara jealous beyond belief!

LOL can you pick up a trend in my suggestions? Anyway sorry if all of that sounds lame to you. _ that’s just what popped into my head as I was reading.

Obviously I am totally psyched about your story. (This is like the longest review i have ever writen)

Hope you update soon! .

*keeps fingers crossed to see some major Gaara jealousness soon*

Gaara: ”…”

Lee: “… Don’t I get a say in this?”
Necro Girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Id really like another chapter, its funny and cool, i really like it , if you get around to it itll be on my review list
Plushielover177 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is cool :) please update soon
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Interesting crossover, although Temari is the only girl I am aware of that lives in Sunagakure. Nice job and cute little story.
Totoro-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
KYA! Who is it? You did Lee really well, but I thought the part where Lee leaves and Temari goes after him but then Gaara is there...yeah, that part was kind of confusing, but all-in-all, it was really good!
doragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
a little weird but good.

continue.
LeeGaara lover x 3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Love it so far. Please update soon! It's a really nice story and I can't wait till you update!
Gaara's Girl wahahaha chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Update soon! I like where this is going!