Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
Getsurenka chapter 46 . 6/19/2009
Really sweet. You really put Gaia and other others in a good use. I rarely see mythical and ninja mix together. Wonderful!
030artastic chapter 46 . 6/18/2009
*thumbs up* owo

I just loved this story Miss Cherry along with the prequel! It was very detailed and filled with many interesting qualities! Great job and keep up with your awesome talent for writing!

art
Dragonfly51 chapter 46 . 10/3/2008
ShinoxOC pairings are one of my fav pairs and you just made me love them more.
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 46 . 9/1/2007
This is one if the best fics i've read. Awesome work.
ChaoticKosMos xD chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow...
Luminarae chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Um..chapter 7 on here is a zelda fanfic chapter called "former fairy" or something like that..not "puppet"..;3; Where'd the real 7th chappie go? TT_TT
sweetkiss95 chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
WA! ITS OVER! Bugs & Charms & Love Thy Enemy is finished! T_T no! I love that story! It was so touching! *sob* I loved every bit of it all! T_T Please make another sequel! Another precious sequel to the whole thing T_T I relaly love that series! You did a good job! No its not good! Its Amazing! Beautiful! Marvelous! The best story that I have ever read! Please make a sequel to it! I love every inch of it! Everything! Please! I beg of you!
Aemoh Escuro chapter 36 . 9/2/2006
Hi! I really like your you have an account on I'm asking because you put the word Gaia on it and I really like even though I'm new at it. Anyways, I can't wait to read your other series.I serusly love your story.
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 46 . 9/2/2006
WAH SO CUTE!
twiggy-shino chapter 43 . 8/31/2006
AH! WHY DID U HAVE TO STOP IT THERE? -hits head on some window that magically appeard- NO -takes breath- O ok im good now. post quickly!
twiggy-shino chapter 39 . 8/29/2006
OMFG! those were some good chapters!i loved them!hopeing for the next post!
twiggy-shino chapter 35 . 8/1/2006
aw..this chapter is really cute!i love the whole story btw. very thought out n detailed me lyky!keep up the good work!
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 35 . 7/21/2006
e!...its...its...e! i love it, its awsome yay!UPDATE!
Philadelphiacheese chapter 29 . 7/16/2006
HI! This is such a great story. I noticed a lot of similarities from final fantasy IX scenes and ToS. Im such a fan of those games. I hope you update soon.
lilbloorose chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
hiya i am kinda confused i am on 7: puppet and um this doesn't foolow the story now please tell me what just happened