Reviews for A Smile Says a Thousand Words
Samantha Brooklyn chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very well written. Great job!:)
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
this is good. Very good. YOu've got characterization down to a tee, and Spot is perfect.

Thanks, and Keep Writing!

Shadow
teejplease chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
::squeals:: I love it. Like, seriously... this is a really good character sketch of Spot, and I don't know if it's supposed to be, but GOD! It's great.
rubba-ducky chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Nice, classic, keep on going!
SeraphStar chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like this. I like it a lot. It's perfectly characterized and well thought-out. Not too long, but long enough to make us want more. Not that you should write more. I think it's a perfect little one-shot.

Much love, SeraphStar.
Rustie73 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very nice, and a very different style than you usually post.

Excellent choice for the girl who really catches Spot’s eye. The Sleek blond hair and baby blues that glow can’t cut it this time. It’s the short brown curls, green eyes and freckles that catch his attention.

Spot has met his equal in this girl but she doesn’t have to go out and sell papers or fight him to prove it. You didn’t have to toughen her up and make her a version of Spot Conlon in a dress. You allowed the character to hold her own with him without being rough.

That is something we don’t often see in fanfiction.

The relationship between Jack and Spot was very easy and realistic. The swapping of sexual war stories was a great touch.

The last paragraph was wonderful. You captured the true Spot Conlon in just a few sentences.

Great Job!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AW! I absolutely love your oneshot! It was really cute. I like the line about if ya wanna make a fool of yourself, why not start it with an orginal line?' That was great!

Truly,

Joker is Poker with a J~
RedRogue chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Well, to tell you the truth I was rather hoping at the end for his rejection, just to make Spot wake up to reality and not want another girl ever again or something like that, but that last line made it all worthwhile. I wish you could expound on that for just a few sentences more, but no matter. Leave it to the imagination, I suppose. I enjoyed the girl's character the most; she seemed the most believable, even if she was nameless. Also left to the readers imagination. I like this one! *adds to favorites list*

Good job!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was short and sweet. His cockiness made me laugh. : ) I liked the relationship between Jack and Spot; it really sounded like them. Good one shot.

Cheers,