Reviews for Sixth Avenue Heartache
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Its a good fic, I love fics with healing by The Fluff Method.
I take it that its not a matter of wanting to eat, but a matter of not being able to eat a lot after starvation.
weaklierbucket104 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
crysobcrysob
thus is the best fic ever WHY DID IT HAVE TO STOP HERE?
AngelaAngel chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
OMMGGG That poor family:( and poor ED! sending his only friends off to their death? *sobbing* and omg Lena! That's so horrible what they did to her D:. I can't wait to see how Ed does in the next chapter! So teasing! there's the previous button but no next : SOB please update soon! *Hopeing*xD Really love the story! I've always liked to read about fma, lol and who isn't tempted to see what goes on in Conc. Camps? so...adding them together...makes the most epic story EVER! can't wait!-
Siren Air chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
UPDATE THIS! PLEASE
The Suburban Coyote chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
8D UUUUPDAAAAAATEEEE...PLEEEEEEEEASE... It's really good!
Sikka12 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Uuuh this is a really good story! :D Hope you update soon!
TillyMe chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
this is so sad!
pariven chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Wow, this is really good...Are you going to update?
shinespire chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
how dare you give up on this story. WRITE MORE NOW!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
the story left me hanging...when will you finish it? i want to find out the rest...

it's a very interesting story and i want to know how will ed recover eventually from the hell he went through back in germany...i really pitied him in this story...

but please oh please continue this...it's such a shame to leave such a story incomplete...it's a very good piece of literary work.

thank you.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh wow this is so sad! I just dont know what to say. Beautifully written, you keep the enviroment perfect all the time and the flashbacks coming in, fitting just perfect with the plot, thats incredibly well done. And the language you used and the research is just perfectly done. Ed's traumas fits well with the things that has happened to him as well. Not too violent, but still theyre very bad seeing as he's been through a lot. this just kept me on the edge of my chair the whole time. You grow tired of the "Ed being sick and having to heal" stories, but each chapter of this story never ceased to amaze me and i simply couldnt stop reading when i first started. Also because I have made a project about Auschwitz once and read so much about it so I know how horrible it has been and also just how much of a hell it's been for Ed. Still, I cant even begin to imagine... Beautifully written and I love all the effort you put into this, amazing. Please dont say you've abandoned this story. Seeing your profile does show something else though and thats really sad, I wanted to know how it ended and if Ed's "wounds" ever truly healed. But still I enjoyed reading it and thats what counts.

Arigato gozaimasta

Shirou Hana
romanceaddict3320 chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
i love this story! it's really sad. i just finished reading "Night" when i found this story yesterday so that was kinda ironic. update soon!
VampireAngel94 chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
This is a SAD story. I LOVE IT...Please write the next story ASAP...PLEASE!
Whobatthobe chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
This is a really well written story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon. I wonder what the military will do when they find out about Ed.
kitsunegirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
o.k. um...ive only read, like, the first part and, um...you hughes dies, right?