Reviews for The Case of the Missing Heart
OperatorMazzi chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Dear FriendlyReviewer

Since I can't contact you through PM"s I guess this will have to do.I would like to first apologize about your disapproval about how I wrote my story. After reading through the first chapter I realized that I didn't specify certain events in a clear manner for you to understand. I hope you see this and realized that your review encouraged me to go back and see if I made any errors I've made and now I'm currently working on said errors to make sure no one else has to witness in my "idiotic writing".

-Mazzi
Arielschild chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Another winner! Several very nice moments in this story. My personal favorites were the mentioning of the hot dog vendor in the park AND the more serious conversation about the possibility of having children together. As in the first installment, I continue to sense that there will be at least one unexpected twist before this story concludes. While I can't figure out what it will be, I really anticipate finding out. Thanks for writing and sharing these stories- have been missing seeing my fav duo as often as I'd like. Your stories help ease the pain! :)
FriendlyReviewer chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Chapter 2 was well worth waiting for.

I love the way you are unfolding this storyline, and

introducing new characters.

This story may be AU, but it fits the context of Cass

and Frankie's relationship perfectly.
Arielschild chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
What fun to remember the Cass & Frankie relationship by revisiting the sites of their past. Nice light story with believable banter between the characters and a generous dose of romance. You do know your characters! Looking forward to the next installment..
FriendlyReviewer chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Great use of dialogue.

I'm very curious about Jennifer Davis... is there a connection between her and Rachel?

I've added this story to my Favorites and my Alerts.