Reviews for Broken Trust
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I lOVE IT! I literally just went "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I love your story it was fantastic!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Ja'lisa is the most awsome person in the world and Ardeth... i can't even begin to explain the emotions i'm feeling, i litterally cried when he took her on as an apprentice! marvalouse story!
fweakin' awesome chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
Utterly perfect. Can't think of anything I would change to it, except, in my own AU, I would have Qui-Gon take on two padawans...but you know me! I'm such a Qui-Gon fan!
skywalking chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
very good story really good
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 14 . 7/5/2005
That was a GREAT 3 CHAPTERS! i can't wait to see what will happen on the mission they go on. PLease Continue!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
WOW! this is an amzing story. I love how you portrayed Qui-Gon and Obi-wan's relationship, and how Qui-Gon was always able to hug Obi-Wan. I just wish the chapters were a little longer. but anyways, please continue!
Albino Eevee chapter 11 . 7/15/2001
omg thats such a sad story im glad that that male dog got caught and i hope he dies.
Natselane chapter 11 . 7/11/2001
Good. Yet another to add to my favorites. You are a very good writer. Keep it up!
RaeAngel chapter 11 . 7/7/2001
Great story! I think it shows that people who abuse children don't go unpunshed. Even in the Star Wars world.
j chapter 11 . 6/17/2001
that was a wonderfull story.
Polkadotdotdot chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
so sad and good
GruMpy2348 chapter 11 . 6/4/2001
Good Job!
GruMpy2348 chapter 10 . 5/27/2001
Still likeing this story! Is there another part? I hope so, your doing great! Keep Going!
Jay chapter 10 . 5/27/2001
This is one of the best books I have seen in a in a long time so can you write more.
GruMpy2348 chapter 8 . 5/24/2001
I like it, but would like to have known more about the saber fight, what happened when Qui-gon showed up.