Reviews for Alone, Yet Not So Alone
Emily chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Honestly, this fanfic is quite good and I hope you can continue writing it.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
It's "Raven's Song", i think. 3 Good story tho. ~Har~
Jade Cullen chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Hey! it was a really good story what made you stop? I hardly ever review to anyone come to think of it I believe I've only done it about three times during my whole 3-4 yrs of fanfiction, what I'm trying to say is that is was really realy good so please consider writing more to it rather than ending it before that poem of yours. Maybe it is not my place to give suggestions but for it to be in "The Best of BBRAA" then i think it should actually be a 'best' maybe adding a make-up/make-out scene or perhaps a wait hold on i said i'd never let you go and now i'm walking away from your door after just saying to myself that your eyes looked hur- or something PLEASE!
ravensdarkwings chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
is the peoms name ravens song?
sophie chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
WHY IS THERE A SAD ENDING?
MrStolpe chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
Very good, please keep up the good work.
fluffy pink bunny chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
yay i got the title right :)

double yay i am part of the crew. i like this ending note cos it's cute and very interesting

i will still join you in Nightmare, eh you updated!

I'll go read it now :)
ravanwolf chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
Aw... I loved it. So nightmare is a run on from this fic, eh? Too bad I'm in the middle of reading Nightmare. I love this fic, it's great!
fluffy pink bunny chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
sorry for reviewing so late after you posted but i wasn't able to use the com cos my sis was always hogging it :(

i thought for a long time and finaaly saw it, the title is "Raven's Song" wasn't it?

tell me i'm right :)
Esplodin' Ookami chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Wow. This is an amazing story. It's a tearjerker, for sure. You are so talented at writing! I'm gonna go read Nightmare now...
Omeganian chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Raven's song. An acrostic. Someone sent one to George Sand which spelled, if I remember correctly "when will you agree to become my lover". He got back a similarly encoded "tonight"
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Interesting. :) I do hope that BB is able to deliver it. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Great story! Wonderful job with the POVs, and great BB/Rae scenes.

Keep the good writing.
icaughtfire12 chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
aw... thats sweet. raven's song... its an acrostic poem.
icaughtfire12 chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
aw.. i hate when this happens, they both think that the other doesn't like them that way... but they do! grr... that's kinda how my bf and i came to be... 15 months friday, woot! can they finally get together soon...? please?