Reviews for All Fall Down
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow! That was amazing! I really enjoyed it!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
omfg awesome but sad
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Very emotional story! Go Jordan. :) I really enjoyed this - I think you had their emotions down perfectly. You really write these characters so well... Sequel? Yes! I know it's been a while since you wrote this story, so maybe the muse has abandoned you for the sequel? If not - I, for one, would love to read it!
TruLuv chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Please do a sequel. This was really good
can-can-can chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh, did Woody have that coming! Thank you knocking our little farm boy down a few pegs.

Loved it. :)

Keep it up- writing (and reading) is such great therapy!
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
stupid woody. stupid stupid. he makes me mad. this entire situation frustrates me, and you did a very good job here! congrats on a great story, and YES i want a sequel!
cdncjfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Please write more. I love your story and I can't believe they could end forever with one encounter. I don't want to believe...RK
bourbon chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I didn't want to read any of these anti-JWs until I'd posted mine. I thought they might soften me towards the poor bastard. No such luck here!

“You were never the rebound guy.” She stood down, her countenance tilted up as her eyes, awash now with tears, drilled holes into him. “You were the guy.”

So heartbreaking, so true! What are the writers thinking?

I'm not sure about a sequel. Not because it's not wonderful, but because I think I'd like him to suffer a little more!
downandout44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aw...yes a sequel!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was very in character. I can't help but feel bad for Jordan. I agree, what they did to Woody's character this season is inexcusable. I could handle it if Jordan had pushed him away again, but this is ridiculous. Unless he's got an addiction to his pain meds from after he was shot, brain damage, or a split personality, I don't understand how they can fix this. If they don't fix it and Jordan just gets over it, at the end of the series, I am going to freak. We barely got a resolution for his behaviour after he was shot. I never heard him apologize. Now I'm ranting and I don't think that is the purpose of a review. So I'll stop. Excellent job on this one. You made it very believeable and as usual your writing is exquisite, as I always say, an ability to describe a scene vividly so the reader sees what was in the writers mind, makes a good writer. You are a good writer. BTW, I would love to read a sequel.
colby chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
this is awesome you should really write more
WJ foreva chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
yes we need a sequel! omg, i like felt jordan's anger and pain seeping though the computer! great storyy...i'll be looking for da sequal lmfao

update soon cuz u got me hooked
Kat Tru chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
A kick...uh...*butt* story where finally Woody finds out the truth about what has been happening in their little "dance" (btw I loved how you used the dance metaphor in the story.) I REALLY would like to see a sequel to this; I wonder where you'll take it.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I'm doing my balancing act on the railing-so far so good.

This chapter was cathartic, but I would love them to be able to really talk at the most basic level without the accusations and the anger and see where they could go... I would love to read the sequel.
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Seriously I don't know what is going on with Woody these past few episodes, but axjpfokewpnonrbegm...i can't even form words of how frustrating it is. I'm glad you gave him what was coming to him cause he definitely deserves it...and maybe a punch in the face.