Reviews for The Hero
Lazy Gaga chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Oh man, PLEASE tell me you plan on continuing this story SOME day! Its so good! It just drags you in, and doesn't let you go! Not to mention, the last chapter is a cliffhanger. The fact that this story hasn't been updated since '08 does nothing to ease my fears of your possible abandonment of this story as well... Oh well! I'll just sit here and hope that one day you will return to this very exciting story!
greenislove chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
seriously heart this story! the plot is really engaging, and the characters are likable. i like the progression of relationships, and plot. i also like the details/back story behind the main line. i hope that this story will be continued, as stories like this always deserve an ending. thank you very much for sharing and hope to see this continued one day. 3
subaru1999 chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
amazing story! i really hope you decide to continue it someday!
anon chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
honestly this is one of my favorite yu-gi-oh fan fics ever. i keep rereading it and it never gets old. i love the plotline and the characters. the oc's that are in here add to the story as well. i think that the roles chosen for each character fit very well. the amount of descriptions/details is just the right amount. i hope that this story is not abandoned! thanks for sharing this lovely gem, and hope to see another installment soon!
Vanilla Kiss chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Oh, things are getting bad. xDD This is really interesting, and it's definitely different from anything I've ever read. So uhm, what in the hell is Malik planning? It's driving me crazy. When he talks about 'growing a power' in Ryou or whatever, I get these bad mental images of bugs that lay eggs under someone's skin, and when they hatch - well, it's not pretty.

Thanks for writing!
AlwaysConfused chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
yay! your back! i love this story, it alaway surprises me to see it out again. please update soon! can't wait to see what happens!
yui minatsuki chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
interesting! cool!

i like this pairing and you've written about them in the way that l like most: ancient imperial and magic and wizards battles!

please continue_
WhiteWolfKitsune chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
Awsome! This story is so different: It needs way more reviews than it has! I ant get over how many times I have read this! You need to hury up and update: Im waiting for it!

From,

WhiteWolfKitsune x

Ps: I think you should seriously hurt Ryou... yes... Ryou angst is godd...
heartslogos chapter 13 . 11/28/2007
*gasp* o.o thank you for updating...what an INTENSE chappie! update soon! _ great job...o hhe isn't really a peseant:?*gasp* o.o
WildIce22014 chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
You are being very creative with these names. And having two sets of people after you does make a cool plot twister
Meine Welt chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
You updated...yay! *would do the dance of joy but is injured* I'm doing the dance of joy in my mind though, rest assured. Anyway, thank god you picked up that cliffhanger! It was killing me over here. Thank you so very much for updating, and I hope you do so again soon. Sadly, I don't have any thoughts for writers block. Usually, I dabble in other catagories, read all the good fanfiction I can find in the catagory I'm writing my story in, and...drink lots of tea. With Tang. Strawberry tea with Tang is surprisingly good. *cough* Right. If all else fails, and if you're not allergic or dislike it, resort to chocolate. Hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream, chocolate bar...something. I never get to the chocolate stage though. I usually break the block at the tea stage. I'll stop talking now. Update soon please!
heartslogos chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
How do you come up with such thrilling chapters? This has got my heart pounding. I'm shacking ok?SHAKING!
heartslogos chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
I love this story so much I'm shackin.
Necropolis demon chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
Good that you've finally updated, this chapter was, as always, fun to read. Nice job putting Valon in, I cant wait till your next chapter.
Meine Welt chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
Thank you for updating~! I've been waiting for this chapter in anticipation. So, the guards have caught up. *plays Toccata and Fugue in D Minor just for the effect* This is getting exciting. Please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »