Reviews for The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual: YZAK
Ida Deidre chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I have never laughed this hard whenever I read a fanfic, but this one is seriously and hilariously epic, somewhat accurate and amusing. Great job! b
Wooshie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm thoroughly impressed by the absolute humour and enjoyment you've provided in this short chapter. AWESOME DEAR D please continue writing!
desabelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
LMAO this was hilarious!
chm01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
so, is the manual for lunamaria posted already?
otakuheaven123123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG LMFAO this is the FUNNIEST fanfic Ive read make more (im totally a fan for yzakxshiho so make a SHIHO HAHENFUSS unit plz)
aRLegOdDesS chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I swear, if I have this Yzak Joule unit and he's giving me the 'silent mode', I'll go to 'fangirl mode' and bug him until he talks to me. That is, if he doesn't kill me. xD

It's very funny. I was laughing the whole time when I was reading this. And my parents have to keep me shut to not disturb neighbors. .;

P.S.: I'm an Yzak and Shiho hater. YZAK IS BETTER OFF ALONE! Unless he's with meh. :p Write more! NOW! xD
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
If I had ONE damn wish in this whole wide world, it would be to have a YZAK JOULE in my room.

Thanks for making my day SO MUCH better.

Lots of love, favfavfav.
RaNma11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
When will the Dearka and Shiho Manuals come out? *waiting patiently*
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
It’s not actually fiction but this is seriously funny and quite innovative.

I can't seem to stop myself from laughing especially the part where you have to knock him unconscious when owners want to help clean him.

I even love how you related the story to their functions.

CUTE! I want ONE!

Thanks, for the awesome read and laugh.

-is checking out other- The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual

Kkornelia
Cassaela chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Yey, Yzak!

I think these Maintenance Manuals are awesome, especially this one. Yzak being my favourite character, partly. Err... I can't think of anything there is to improve on this - sorry. But yeah. I love!
puzzlepuzzle chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Damn, this is REALLY GOOD. I love the humour, it's screwball and witty all at once, and I can't wait to see more of these. You're the msot ingenious writer I've come across yet, I think you've got the divine spark somewhere. :)
Grab the Sky chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
ROFLMAO! That's was so funny! Gosh, do more! Do more!

Keep up the good work, ne? I'll be waiting for the update...I'm watching you. O_O
Big Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Let's just say that I find it a challenge to keep a straight face every time I read this. Other than that, I'm sure you know that Yzak is not really a mama's boy, so I'll let that drop. I'll be looking forward to more manuals. :)
Koji chapter 1 . 9/16/2006