Reviews for Thwarted Fate, The Book of Descent, Volume II
Shvestaa chapter 17 . 1/14
I’m sure you’re long gone into the land of Real Life, but I just wanted to drop in to say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series, and to thank you for writing it! :)
Jadaerys chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
I feel bad that this fic was abandoned not knowing how the story would've ended and yet finding solace for not knowing just bec I'd feel awfully worst if our star crossed lovers would suffer the same fate they had in the movie.

Even after how many years I refuse to rewatch ROTS. I live in my fantasy where Padme has her Ani
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Thank you for the journey you took me on. I hope that it lasts.
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
I stayed up all night reading this because it is so amazing. Finally they have in, for a second I wanted to slap them silly. But it is not over yet, they still have General Greivous and Count Dooku while also Sith Lord and also Anakin's struggles against that dark side. It is scary to continue on reading afraid of what install later on. I am a big Anakin Skywalker fan and it would stuck if he turns Darth Vader. I always cry haha. But yeah awesome story! Update soon.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
ok without Anakins affection for her why the fuck is Darth Sideous tolerating Padme to live? shes not usufull to him at all anymore and her death can only be a benefit.

Unlike what some might think Bail and those that eventually funded the rebellion were NOT that dangerous to the empire, indeed the very reason they could form the rebellion was because they wernt that big of a threat.

I hope Dooku was meeting the Wookies Without Sideous knowledge, so Sideuos was not aware that he needed to handle the pesky manipulations of Padme and Bail.

ah well good luck.
Freefan1412 chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
I'm not really sure what to say. This story is so amazing I'm pretty much out of words, but I'll try anyway. You have a really fitting writing style for this story and you give focus to more than one aspect of it; not only to Jedi duties or emotions only.
What I like best about this, though, is the way you describe Padme and Anakin's feelings for each other. The 'i cannot live without you' part.
I'd love to see this continued, but looking at the upload date...
ClaMiAl chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
Oooh, what a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it, especially the Anakin/Padmé parts. I would love to see it finished, to find out what happens next, but I guess it has been abandoned, since it hasn't been updated in quite a while. It's a pity, as you've so far told a story that is suspenseful and well-written, with all the characters seeming real and full and *there*. Well, I'll hold on to a little hope and subscribe to the story...just in case. :-)
Melcangel chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Wow! I just re-read your entire thwarted fate series and fell in love with it all over again :) Will there be more coming? I'd love to continue reading the amazing world you have created here!
Darth Sanctus chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
PLEASE UPDATE, GREAT STORY
Star1X chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
Curious how this would've gone, he obviously got Padme on the right track after this, but I see Anakin becoming even colder over the years after this... and trusting her would be even harder again.
Darth Sanctus chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
Do you ever plan on finishing this story?
Dr. Snakes MD chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Well written, well put together and a great concept. While I must admit that it was a bit too angsty for my tastes at first, the superior writing and the compelling story has managed to hook me.

My only request is that you update,

Sage
MellieQ chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
That was just wonderful, and so beautifully written as always. The level of emotional buildup you managed to create in this chapter, and in the previous chapters leading up to it, was so intense and well written- and all without sacrificing a detailed storyline outside of that (as a lot of writers tend to do). I've really enjoyed this so far- please update soon.
The Negotiator2893 chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
Please continue to write this! Im sure I dont speak for myself in saying that I enjoy this story immensley and look forward to when yo continue to update it! Please keep up the good work!
Kath chapter 17 . 7/26/2009
Great story! This has to be the first what-if... story I've read that doesn't seem far-fetched. There's a little touch of "destiny" behind everything that happens and everyone is so in-character, which makes it very believable. Every chapter is enjoyable, even the ones that don't focus on Anakin and Padme (by the way, Ferus and Barriss? Cute! XD I hope they end up together) and I've read everything (including volume I) in one go. I think I might read everything again, just to keep busy until you update.

Great job! D