Reviews for Not Children's Fare
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 4/14
I've always wondered about that scene. Lol reminds me of that YouTube videos " how (insert favorite movie) should have ended. "
Venipa chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
wow...bravo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This is fantastic, and a great perspective. I had never really thought about the graveyard scene that way until you included the quote by Ralph . . . and I'd have to say that if Harry Potter wasn't a childrens book, I'd imagine that Voldemort would stoop to that level to ultimately torture, weaken and humiliate his enemy. Great Story.
Avalon Kore chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I never saw the DVD extra, but thank you for providing the original quote.
I must admit, after reading the quote I was already getting quite squirmy, the way Ralph put it... Goodness, I think for the most part, I prefer to have fairytale fantasy covering certain aspects, that was... so dark! I never quite thought of it that way, which is the exact reason why I'm so astonished. I don't know how I quite feel about this fic, if you ask me whether I regret reading it, my answer would probably sound like something along the lines of "every second and never". I doubt I'll ever be able to see that movie scene with a straght face now.
The atmosphere you created in the story was just perfect, how helpless Harry must have felt, the overall dark tone as Harry gets surrounded by his enemies... The ending made me shiver, especially with poor Harry having to mask what actually happened.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
0.0
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Your stories made me lose some of my sanity.
Yep. I'm going to go cry now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Vile. Anyone who thinks this is amusing should see a therapist immediately.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I guess Voldermort line of "I can touch you know" (or something alone thoughs lines) can be thought of this way.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great job :) I can totally imagine this happening.
Nyumun chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*QUIETLY* YOU SHOULD TAG THIS AS HORROR REALLY... *SHUDDERS*

/~Ff g~
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It was rather shocking that this didn't happen in canon, actually. Seriously creepy scene, that; I almost forgot it was a children's book. *shivers*

Thank you for sharing. _
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
What Ralph Fiennes says is right.
solunvar chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
So I was imagining plots and what not a couple of days ago and I came up with something that started like this one, only my imagination went a little further and the ending of "Not Children's Fair" differs a bit.

However, since I suspect my subconscious was partly inspired by this scene, I'm wondering whether you'd mind if I hmm... adopted isn't really the right word, adapted perhaps?
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010