Reviews for Practice Made Perfect
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
so cool! :D the idea is very intresting and with such a skillful writing style, appetizing details and the way in which you show the characters' emotions in a pretty believable light, it had to turn out really good! I like how Zoro and Luffy interact and how much Zoro is concerned by the whole situation, taking this so seriously (I can imagine him doing all of this, and that's kinda sweet and admirable :) ). Loved the part "Luffy made a show of thinking". It sounds so funny ;)

One more plus for me is that you concentrated on Zoro's thoughts and reflections rather than Luffy's, as the latter is a pretty mysterious figure and his brain works... Well, it works, somehow. It wouldn't be that much fun for me (as a reader) if I could predict everything beforehand, rather than be surprised by the Straw Hats' captain. It feels good like this :) great work!
Marimo-Chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
CUTE .

I like your writing style

I've read another story written by u

And god it was good

Write more
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So. CUTE! I hearted it so much. And it's true that we never see him perform any kata (well, in the small amount of episodes I've seen) and this is A GREAT story to explain why he wouldn't and then why he would start again.

I loved it. )
Black Angel Winges chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
SUGOI! very adorable! ajnd sweet i like the ending very much so!
kiki chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
TOO cute

so aweosme

i never htoguht of it before, i had even forgotten about kata and zoro. it would be SO aweesome to see him acutally d o it
TheJoker chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This one was cute... and I don't really have anything intelligent or helpful to say about it, so I won't waste my time (and yours) trying. (All I'm thinking about now, anyways, is how sneaky those "Ads by Google" at the bottoms of the pages are. Clever, horrible things.)
heartkeeper27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
COOL!ANS SWEET! wirte more stories like this one please!
Wishing-for-a-Zoro-plushie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was really cool. I don't have any doubt that Zolo would actually do that. Very cool story.
Pocky of Doom chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aw*huge annoying breath*w! Kawaii! Chibi, you portray their feelings so perfectly... I am very impressed! You're such a great writer! Please please please keep writing! :3
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
out of all of your Luffy/Zoro pieces to date, this is my favorite one so far. You did an awesome job hitting Zoro's feelings at the end.
Rose Beloved chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
-le blinkage- AW
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Awesome! You still hold your place as one of favorite authors! Good job!
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Zoro and kata, the two really don't seem to fit together very well. Strang econsidering he is a swordsman, it makes me laugh to think of him practicing them. I love that he'd do them for Luffy because we all know he would if Luffy pestered enough.

Very sweet and amusing.
maimy chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
And another great ZoLu oneshot from you.

I just adore the way you write, you write romance and fluff really well.

They make me giggle, your ZoLu fics I mean, and if I wouldn't stop myself - from things - I would die because a nosebleed.

But have somewhere other place fics too? I would like a link. (I'm already dreaming about ZoLu, rated for M.)

Keep on writing!