Reviews for What Happened in Tashbaan
ZahraQ chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awww...I wish I had a brother as loving as Peter and Edmund! And I certainly do wish I never come to a situation Susan came to! I loved this story. The bonding between Susan and Peter...it was...awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
why can't you continue the story? this is so good
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wonderful. This was a really great "missing scene" from the Horse and His Boy and I think you really captured the flavor of the book well from Rabadash's fury and ineptitude to fight and the stealth and worry with which Peter had to try to escape.

I'm really glad that you wrote this.

Sapphireswimming
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sure you couldn't continue this, just a bit? :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That seems very faithful to the book to me, except that I didn't think that Peter was ever there.
Dawgabs chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*holds clasped hands over shoulder in slightly Mary Sue-ish pose* I love it when Peter defends his family SQUEE!

No, really, though. Great story. I love the Horse and his Boy (especially when Ed shows up...) Anyway, hip hip hurrah and a merry christmas. In January, no less.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love Peter in his over-protective brother mode. And sarcastic Edmund is always fun :) Nice work!
Floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Why haven't I review this! I love this story! Rababash is so funny, and Peter shines brilliantly as he should.

“Susan says you asked us to leave without you should you take too long,” Edmund said instantly, accusingly. “I should hope you knew that if you had told me such a thing, I would have slapped you.”

I love that line! Each time, I'm laughing. Such an ed comment.
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
haha. i love edmund in this. even though his part is not big. great job.
all right chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Is this AU? Cuz, um in the books, Peter wasn't with them during this time. He was fighting giants in the north. But good story all the same. not dramaitc enough but good.
LittleOtter chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Nice! I'm quite glad to see that Peter gave Rabadash his due. No, better than his due, since Narnians have to be so blasted knightly. But it was nice to see that Peter certainly COULD have given Rabadash his due. (evilgrin)

Definitely liked Edmund's line, "If you had told me such a thing, I would have slapped you." Very in character for Edmund. Rabadash's obsession over Susan is both ridiculous and depressing- excellent characterization there.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That's my Peter! Best swordsman around! :)

it was awesome, as usual...thanks

Shadow
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Ah! I am not redundant(yet)! I laughed! Which means props to you because I love laughing!

Brilliant!

Arawen
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very good.
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
wow, that was great! i love the part where peter came to protect susan. and when he knocked rabadash out. that was funny! i laughed so loud i thought i woke my sister up. haha, great job!