Reviews for That Old Yuletide Magic
lol very nice ending
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
that was great loved it
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OO! Unbelieveably cute! (albeit reading this with one eye was difficult..I have something in my left eye at the moment..) It has to be one of the BEST fic I've ever read!
GGjunkie33 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Hey

I just read this story today, and I really liked it! It was very sweet, and Parker was just completely adorable! It really helped that I had just watched that episode yesterday(it put me in a Christmas mood even though its not even Halloween). Really like your writing, and I can't wait to read more!
beaglelvr93 chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
hehhe. that last line was a kicker! get to plan inside and outside the lab. jeesh. send me to the gutter why dont cha... ;) loved it! its so fun to go back and read older stories again...

beaglelvr93
Bestelle20 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
This was great! Loved it!

Parker was too adorable, loved how fast he got to like Tempe, and all these scenes showing us the interaction between these 3 were awesome. Thank you so much, it was a joy to read!

Now I'm off to check out your otehr stories, please keep on writing!

:-) Stella
irony882 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
I really like the way you've included Parker in this story.

This last chapter seemed to conclude everything for me. There's also the name of the chapter, which seems to me to be a conclusion chapter.
JackO'NeillIsTheMan chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Parker is my favorite! This was adorable.
HellFire chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
awwe very sweet. I love how you wrote Parker so very sweet and honest. I look forward to reading mover of your work.
Sara Wolfe chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
It was so sweet. I loved it.
snow1685 chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Very sweet, I love her relationship with Parker. Now i'm going to have to go and read the other two follow on stories :)
fred chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
great story i would make a sequel
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
last two chapters have been great. love any scenes that show Brennan, Booth and Parker together. They are so endearing.
caroldpb chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I just found ypur stories and I have to say they

are great. Parker is just so cute..