Reviews for That Old Yuletide Magic
hsmlover01 chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
really good
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
awesome. i was feeling in the christmas spirit and re-watched this episode and this fic is the perfect capper.
Amy chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Omg! You are good!

I'd absolutely love to read more of you!
Howdylynn chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Okay,...so I just re-read this story for like the fifth time, and I still love it as much as I did the first time!

I love how you open up Bones' character and give her depth and feeling. And I love Booth's seductive "lopsided" grin. Yum!

Got me feeling all warm and Christmas-y! Thank you so much for having written this story.

~Lynn~
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
Great story. Have always loved seeing Booth's relationship with Parker...and including Bones in it. By the way. Love, Love, Love, Love the last paragraph of the story. Gave me goosebumps.
lozza-pilgrim chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Doesn't everyone want a boyfriend who's as hot and understanding as Booth... *sigh*... *swoon*... moving onto the next fantastic chapter!
lozza-pilgrim chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
There's so much sexual tension in this, it makes me want to scream! But I love the way you haven't made the story just about sex (although I little would be fun! :P).
lozza-pilgrim chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
I've decided I like this story so much, I'm going to review each chapter and tell you what I think. I love the way you've evolved the characters, in particular Bones, I love hearing her inner thoughts and understanding why she does certain things.

Bravo!
lozza-pilgrim chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
“Daddy! Tempe makes a great Mommy!”

God that line just made me laugh so hard! ...I got some odd looks for the people around me too...
lozza-pilgrim chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
A fantastic start to a FANTASTIC story!
jaed621 chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
You know I really love this story, I know I'm late in reviewing but it's just about them and I enjoy that so much, no blood and guts and work, just them and you can see just how this could happen, you stay with the characters nicely. Also, I believe Brennan would have this revelation, she is afraid of abandonment but she is also a bright questioning woman who would follow the path to her own conclusions as you have made her do. Very well done. Thanks ansd keep writing.

Jaed
invis chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
This is a really sweet story. I've read it twice now, so the least I can do is leave you one little review, huh? Very enjoyable. Thanks!
sheBONES chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
an epilogue would be awesome.
Denaliyasha chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
That has to be one of the cutest stories I have ever read. Thank you hugely for putting a smile on my face.

Denni
Mariana chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
I love Parker! I just watch this ep. and I so can see that happend!
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »