Reviews for That Old Yuletide Magic
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
So now that it took me 10 years to finish reading this I can read the sequel! I enjoyed the story
hogwartsalumni chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
Yes!I want an epilogue! great story
Ashley Booth chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
I'm sorry i'm a sucker for bones/booth fics . and your is soo cute i like stuff with parker in it . you did a wonderful job on it . :)

Ashley Booth
DemonicAyngel chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Fantastic! more more!
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
I really loved this! Are you going 2 do another 1 where Parker visits?
hana chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Epilogue!Epilogue!Epilogue!
BumbleBee07 chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Epilogue!Please!
XxShOrTiExX chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
i want an epilogue!
Caroline chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
I cannot believe I didn't find this story until now! That was SO good! And your first shot, bravo! I really gotta pull my head out of my own fics and start reading all the ones on this site, because this one is one of the best thus-far!

The interactions were great, Tempe was very sweet with Parker. And the flirting and escalating tension between B&B was fab. This final chapter gave me butterflies to the max! I'm saving this whole story to my computer, putting it on my favorites list, and putting you on author alert! You rule.
hpstoryguy chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
sigh i love a good love story and epilogue please!
boneslover82 chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Love, love this story! Please post an epilogue. Make it riskay!
BonesBlossom chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
AAH! Torture! plz...I need more. That was great. I luv the fsct that hecan sense her feelings. Plz continue! LUV!
Stephanie519 chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
OMG, I LOVE it! It's awesome. Really. It's so cute and sweet and perfect! I swear, it's one of the best in my opinion. Who ever doesn't want an epilogue is crazy! I really hope you decide to write one. Even if you don't, this fic is awesome. Really, really, really. Great, great, GREAT job! I honestly LOVE it!

Steph
rialro chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
an epilogue? do you even have to ask?

of COURSE we all want you to continue this, your writing is AWESOME

this is one of my favorite stories
nascarisdalejr chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
ohohohoh!..ii would LOVE and epilogue!...maybe with them adopting parker or something to do with kids woudl be great!...or you know anything u want!..im sure you have some kinda idea already cooked up!...oh and did i say i wanted and epilogue! :D
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »