Reviews for Autograph
Glimare chapter 1 . 6/13
"Er... there's this girl I really, really like... and I keep screwing up with her so she doesn't like me back... and I royally screwed up today... and she told my best friend that she'd only consider me as something other than a jerk if I got your autograph. I really want to make it up to her and I feel horrible about what I said today, but because I'm such an idiot, I don't think she'll even talk to me again if I don't so something like this. So please please please can I have your autograph?"
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Aw the feels that confession made as well as Sailor Moons answer in that last sentence
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
JemDragon84 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
So Cute! Wish there was 2nd chapter for Motoki's reaction and her acceptance of the pic. But all around this is a really cute fic.
EmpressDeb chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Cute! I hope this isn't your last attempt at writing fanfiction. :)
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OH MY GOSH! i loved this with all my heart. i could IMAGINE how Minako said 'ask him WHY'perfect! thank you for writing!
dainlord chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
The story was great!

The only thing I didn't like in your writing style was this paragraph:

Mamoru stopped again for a moment, eyes cloudy at the memory. "Motoki yanked me off my stool and forced me into the back room and just started going off on me. 'Why can't you just leave her alone, Mamoru? Why do you always have to put her down, make her feel like nothing? I know you don't think anything of her, but maybe if you just stopped and really looked at her once you would see what the rest of the world sees in her! You were really out of line today; she came in to tell me that her grandmother just passed away and asked if I could let her friends know that was why she wouldn't be there to meet them.' Then he just walked off and I stayed in the back room thinking for awhile about what I had done."

Really, who talks this way? It's really doubtful Mamoru would talk like that. It would have been better to write what Motoki said in passive and not having Mamoru trying to imitate him...
Brizzy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
omg you should do another chapter or at least an epilogue cuz i rly want to know what would happen next

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Fedski chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
sequel sequel sequel sequel! PLease! i want to see what darien says to her and how she reacts!

totally awesome story!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
brilliant _
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aww this was so cute
DawnScarlet chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Are you going to continue this story? It's really interesting so far.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh, that was just to cute! Thought, I wonder how mad Mamoru will be when he finds out, Usagi is really Sailor Moon.
Veronica Marie chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
KAWAII KAWII KAWAII! Omg, so KAWAII! Good job, loved the ending. Really cute!
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
if i was serena i would have hit darien

but that's just me.