Reviews for In Comparison
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loved the introspection.
Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Great story! In my opinion, everyone makes mistakes even the good guys. What counts is growing and learning from them. Wesley and Gunn did just that. Kudos to both of them.
pari106 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Lovely and insightful piece - wonderfully painful last lines :)
Sirus chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I have to disagree, if Wes had not decided he knew best instead of taking baby Conner and told everyone the truth it never would have ended up like that.

I like your flow but lets face it all are guilty and none are innocent.

Taking Conner pretty much is equal, like Gunn it was evil done in the belief it would lead or maintain the better good.
Trackrunner237 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
What a wonderful look at Gunn's last thoughts! Excellent descriptions. I feel so sorry for Gunn.
shahid chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
very well written. are you up for a challenge? you will have to regularly update though.

give me a shoutout if you're upto it 'k.
The Princess chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
"Cause in the end, there’s one reason he and Wesley are different, one reason why he is truly the traitor.

Wesley had done what he’d done out love, convinced he was doing the right thing.

When Gunn had signed that form, he’d known without a doubt that it was wrong."

That says it all. It's always bugged me that Wesley was condemned and punished when he was trying to save Connor, but Gunn basically gets a free pass for his betrayal.
Saena chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
That was great, and so tragic (hence the genre, of course). It never really occurred to me how sad it was that Gunn got injured so early in battle, and couldn't have the chance of a moment of glory, the way the rest of them did. Also, I never thought about the fact that he and Wes are so similar. Ah, season 5...pity that had to be the end. :)

Saena
gopie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Really nice take on it. Very well done.
Louvil chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow!Harsh end.

Lucidity can be a curse sometimes.

Kudos for the trip in Gunn's done!

I still think that NFA was a idiotic remake of the Light Brigade with all its useless heroism and false glory,but Gunn thinking about this during his last moments? Could be.

Ah,if Wes had been in his right mind at the time,he would never have condon such pure Angel idiocy!

Poor Wes!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Beautifully written and an excellent insight into Gunn's mind as he lies dying. And I agree with your anaylsis. Excellent.