Reviews for Plumber's Helper
Shadowcat85 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Great friendship fic. McKay and Shep were really in character I could almost see and hear them like watching episode. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
This was just cool. Not enough time was spent on exploring the city in canon.
dragoness simplicity chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
This story is absolutely amazing. It blew my mind away. You are an amazing writer with a fantastic gift. *Bows to your greatness*
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Bless your husband! This is great! Thank you!
Noxbait chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
oooh very nice story! the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Love it!
Noxbait chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
very nice chapter, i love how you got Sheppard to ask McKay to be on the team. I can totally see it happening like this! adding to personal canon... ; )
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Yay! I loved it again! It is such a cool story! I especially love the part where Sheppard asks Mckay to trust him! :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
A great friendship story built around a little used concept of plumbing. The AU element was good around the events created. I liked Rodney telling Radek to argue with him! Well, it worked! Notice in sci fi no one ever goes into a bathroom unless something hideous is about to happen? Or that there is never a bog in the alien prison cell? To say nothing of in all those whump fics exactly what does the person tied to the whatever for days do? *sigh* I'll just get my anorak and go, shall I? Enjoyed the story!
Silver Acorn chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
LOVE it. I absolutely adore your characterizations of Sheppard and McKay in every one of your stories. I can't help grinning like an idiot while I'm reading their banter. I love all the sweet little awkward moments in this one. I have always loved Sheppard, but you are making me fall in love with McKay as well. Keep it up, you have a beautiful talent.
Harmne chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I read this from your website, but came over here to post a review. I almost didn't read this one - from the summary it didn't sound all that interesting. I should know better! Never judge a book by it's cover - or a story by it's summary! This one had me laughing out loud in several places as Sheppard and McKay found their footing in the beginnings of their friendship! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Aw! I love friend fluff! Awesome story! I really did love how you get into their heads! Awesome story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
It's awesome! So cool! Your stories are so unique!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This is a scream and one of those little practical little details about Atlantis I always wonder about when watching.
JennK528 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
I came looking for another story of yours, and realized that somehow I'd missed this one when I first discovered your SGA fic...*g* What a nice surprise!

Very nice beginning to John and Rodney's friendship - *how* did they get so chummy that Rodney would let John throw him off the balcony? Good job.

And yeah, we never do see some of the more...mundane practicalities of journeying to other galaxies...*g* Thanks for a fun read.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Loved this whole story. In regards to Rodney's PhDs, I believe in the episode Duet in Season 2 he said he had a PhD in Physics and one in Mechanical Engineering, other than those, I have not heard a peep of anything more.