Reviews for Agnus dei Hunted by your sins
Valtira chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
Very interesting storyline - guilt is something people have a hard time dealing with. Dean is no exception. Though he did voice some of it in Devil's trap. Thanks for a great story I enjoyed it. You made me think.
X5vale chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
I really enjoyed the end and the trick you used to get rid of the captor...no guilt, no captor. Smart!

Hope to read something new from you soon!

Val
ashlyns chapter 12 . 5/1/2006
yay! i loved the guilt letting at the end. it was awesome, my fav chapter. im sad its over tho! thanks.
LittleWing chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
I started reading this one a while ago, but I forgot to put it on alert so had no idea it'd been updated. Other than some slightly awkward feeling sentences, I really enjoyed this one. Interesting way to get into Dean's head. And that evil Dean guy sure knew how to get Dean to play along didn't he?

Overall this was a good story. Interesting concept that was done well. Good job. And sorry for not checking back sooner for updates on this.
AquarianNightSky chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
Good story. The majority of the stories I've read involving injury were of Sam. It was interesting to read about something happening to Dean. GOod luck with future stories.
Mander08 chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
::Smiles:: I love this story... I DONT WANT IT TO END! ::sighs:: I know it's over though. This story was awesome. You are an awesome writer.
Tidia chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
great fic- I enjoyed the way you wrapped it up. Guilt can be heavy to carry.

Tidia
girlofcandy chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
amazing anguish fic i must say! *bowing* D
ashlyns chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
Yay, sam found him! Now i have to read the next chapter. great suspence!
tracer2032 chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
good job. i really enjoyed this story~
girlofcandy chapter 11 . 4/27/2006
i loved it D continue soon
Deana-Samantha chapter 11 . 4/27/2006
This is good, update soon. I love this story. Keep Smilin' :) Deana.
X5vale chapter 11 . 4/27/2006
Great chapter! can't wait to read more:)
JensenLover chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
OMG You have to update sooN!

This is awesome!
Mander08 chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
::GASPS:: OH NO SAMMY! Stupid shock therapy. Stupid stupid stupid. Being shocked is not fun let me tell you. God I love this story. You have got to update soon! PWEASE UPDATE SOON!