Reviews for Spoken For
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG! I love it! 'specially the ending. I can absolutely picture this happening. Awesome, as is usual for your stories...wish I'd gotten into KotOR sooner, if only for your awesome fanfics... So awesome!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Well, apologies for this probably being ages late, but congrats. :)

And ohh, if you think that this plot-line is a... favoured one, just try wandering through the Doctor Who fanfics... -twitch- One in five has something to do with it, it seems. Shag-or-die. (It's one of those clich├Ęs (sp?) that I hate myself for liking. -chuckles-)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was utterly awesome regardless of it lacking mush :D great job!
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
bahahaha I read that she had to get married and it made my quest for a good, hilarious KOTOR2 fic complete. I only wish I had been able to revel in her "irritation" more! haha great idea. very entertaining.
Simone Ruru chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
it's funny and nice! great job with it! your snippit series are the best!
danceswpenguins9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
It was a little out there, but very cute. I loved it.
Marie chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hey, cool story! I was waiting for someone to make them tie the knot! LOL! Was this a one shot or are going to keep going? Hope you continue!
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
AW! I keep waiting for a second chapter of this, but I'm glad you brought the "cliche" into this genre. It's not "oft used" til someone has used it, and I believe you are the first in the KOTOR fandom.

BTW, CONGRATS on your own engagement. I'm terribly jealous, but very happy for you :)
Me chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That is so funny! Continue, please!
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Congratulations! That's wonderful news and I wish you the best! :)

Your writing is as sharp as ever, and this piece was no exception. However, you spend the entire fic setting up the punchline, so to speak, of the Exile being forced to marry Atton and you do a masterful job of building up to it...except there's no need to build up to it. We already know what was going to happen because you told us in the summary. :( Next time, I would leave the secret a secret until the end so that all your build up is worth it, or I would clue the readers in from the very beginning and then have the piece be about your characters dealing with that situation. As it is, you did a lot of work for a payoff that was given away before we even read the fic.

Otherwise, this was very enjoyable and I can just picture Atton's skrag-eating grin as he so nobly offers himself to be the groom, all the while he's picturing the wedding night. *g* Nicely done.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Leader of the Blasphemous! I want that as a title, too! Where can I get it?

Uh, anyway, very well done, and congratulations to your engagement as well :)
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This story was really funny, actually. The thought of Aelyn being forced to marry Atton under a foreign culture's rule. _ Keep up the good work, and congrats on the engagement! ((claps))
Phoenixasending chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Awsome fic, very funny. I'd been wondering were you'd gone too, congratulations on you're engagement. Can't wait for the next snippit.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
They wouldn't _actually_ get an annulment, would they? o_o;

Interesting. Very interesting! xD

Congratulations!

Zen-chan
lOngshotOR chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hey Amber,

Nice read, I was a bit confused at the beginning, but it cleared up at the end. Well written.

lOngshotOR