Reviews for Gold Demona
BlueDragon1341 chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
O_O Gold's PREGO! YAY!
I am DragonoftheMoon13 of DeviantART, I am a deviant.
BlueDragon1341 chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
Finally! I was wondering when you were finally going to reveal to plot! very well written!
I am DragonoftheMoon13 of DeviantART.
Glad to be a Deviant!
Akidda chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
Congratulations on a very lovely story! I've never read a fan fic and got into it as much as this one, it truly was a great experience... and I can't wait to read more if you were to continue. I'll have to get to work on some fan drawings to do the emotion I feel from this justice. Thank you so much for the wonderful story!
Asriel18Asi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is a Fantastic story & it has become one of my favorites.

BTW this is Asriel18Asi from

TTwTT our computer died on us...So now I'll only be able to get online through a Library computer, or through our Wii...
Marvel Maiden Squalls chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
YAY! They found some gargoyales. That is a bit odd how they had four move in in one night. I have a feeling there's some great important mystery about Gold. I can't wait to find out what it is.
Marvel Maiden Squalls chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
WOW! tha's practically all I can think of right now. WOW! The first chapter was amazing! I know hardly anything happened, but it was amazing! I love the explanation at the beginning of how everything came to be. Great job! ON to the next chapter!
TheUndisputedPhenom chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Ooh, mysterious. I wonder what the connection between Jigen and Boober could be.

So I guess it's pretty clear that Jigen's role in this fic is pretty important, seeing as how you're giving him POVs.
TheUndisputedPhenom chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Hey, Phenom here. I figured I might as well start leaving reviews since I'm up to chapter 3. This one was pretty ammusing, despite the fact that I had no idea who the Fraggles are(I looked them up though). Now, onto chapter 4.
Amethiyst Rhodes chapter 33 . 10/17/2007
Ai, I was just hoping that I would hear something for you.

Well written. A little bit all over the place, and a bit jagged, but well handled considering the situation.

Still looking forward as always, just to pressure you. xD J/k.
panchat chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
heh, i'm in love!

if Bender happens to be the one andonly futurama bender XD and i think he is!

oh and the scotish girl is so hard to understand... i get a headache trying to read what she says!

besides that. very good indeed.

will read this tomorow, for now i'm the one who needs sleep!

good night!
shadu chapter 30 . 7/26/2007
Please don't let this story die before its end. 90% of the stories here and in end up dead before they are finished. i like this one to much. even if i am the only one reading it know you'll have a reader to the end!
loli-hime chapter 27 . 6/26/2007
Great chapter as always! I think its a lot more discriptive then the first part, great job guys!

Alaina
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Excellent work so far, soldier. Your solid work is a credit to yourself and your comrades-in-arms. Keep this up and you'll definitely receive a promotion!

Remember: Service guarantees citizenship!
Amethiyst Rhodes chapter 26 . 6/16/2007
I meant to review this the day you posted it. X-X

Well, Your certainly leading onto a new era here, but don't forget your old stuff. The best stories link the beginning, middle and end together in one weave or so. Just a heads up.

The unicorn must be damn cute. You have to draw Unico now. It is your destiny.

And of course, I have to leave. -_-'
Amethiyst Rhodes chapter 25 . 6/2/2007
*Dies* Okay, I have a feeling this is going to be REALLY long, so get yourself a snack, and possibly something to drink if you're going to try and take this all in one shot.

1) I can tell that in your latter chapters, I have been seeing that my advice got a bit of light. Vewy happy. Things are a bit smoother that way, and more details have been able to squish their way in there without short-circuiting my eyes with to much info at once. *glomp*

2) I love the idea of the Fey among the peeps. That entire scenario with Reno was a wonderfully entertaining course in events...hehe.

3) I knew it was going to come up eventually, and when I saw the two of them drinking, I figured it was pretty soon. Although, I never expected Gold to be so upset about being in his arms. XD The entire thing about it was realistic...almost a little to much? ;P

4) Aw, crap. I have to work on my room a little. I'll be back shortly.

5) A wonderful pull together your sewing along there with the tattoo. Now that you have completed, for the most part, the image of Gold's history, all that's left is how messed up the procedure of completion of plot will be. Muahaha. Wonderful plot. I like how the main plot is behind a thin curtain.

Reading back #5 to myself, I almost understand what I said, so if you don't, then I have no problem with Jigen practicing aim on me. XD

6) The Christmas thing was perfect. Predictable, yet surprising, heart warming and intriguing. Just how Christmas stories should be. The details on emotions and expressions could always be deeper and thicker, but you did very well with it.

7) This freakin' curtain is blowing ALL OVER ME. GAH.

8)As I said before, I have my own Fan-Fiction of your Fan-Fiction forming all over the place. O.o Tis creepy? Or comforting?

9) The character development, over all, is phenomenal. (Man, that took forever to spell.) The different viewpoints on the story take is a vonderful idea for this story and all it's crazy turns. I like how you can get 'I' and 'They' to refer to the same person without loosing me. You are streaming together past and present into areal idealistic clan formation from several broken puzzle sets. It works wonders for the story itself.

10) I'm glad I started reading this. It makes me want to get back to my own writing, in which I now realize needs drastic help. I thank you kindly.

~Kori