Reviews for The Collector
moodbored chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
This was really well written! Good job.
Darkwing333 chapter 11 . 4/16/2006
I almost feel sorry for Hawk. At least Angela has Brennan and the rest. Now that the case is solved, is the story over? I really like it whatever you do. Continuing this story or writting a new one.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was an amazingly written, well thought out story that could have easily transferred itself to the small screen. Your characterizations were perfect, the story intriguing and believable. I really hope that this isn't the last we'll hear from you. I'm looking forward to more.
pagan-seijou chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
Aww, poor Angela. But it was a good ending! I liked this story.

pagan-seijou
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
Wow, fantastic ending! You did everything I hoped you would, and you tied things up perfectly. Not too neat, not all tied up with a bow and wrapping paper, just nice. Great story!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
Good chapter, kind of tied some things up and opened other doors. I hope you go into some of what Angela has to go through, how she deals with this whole thing. I know this is supposed to be mostly BB, but I kind of think it would add some depth to the story.

In any case, great chapter, probably the best thus far.
EclipseKlutz chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
I liked this. A lot. Very, very nice job.
justawritier chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
great enjoyed the story.
Queen Tigeress chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
that guy is a freak, and a liar, and...I don't know anymore! i loved the story, sorry if a isounded a little crazy :)
toomanyobsessions chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
Good chapter i hope there is more
justawritier chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
great update the brooding .
XxShOrTiExX chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
I feel well sorry for Angela and even a bit sorry for Hawk! I also felt really relly sorry for the victims!

Please update soon!

Hope Brennan and Booth get together!

Natz x
canthereisto chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
You had to slip that in, I know, it's irresistable. please update soon, I wanna see what else happens!

Ava
alwaysf0rg0tt3n chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
good update :)
Darkwing333 chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
I like how you did that last part, switching between Angela saying how wonderful Hawk is, then having Hawk commit this crime. Yep! Very clever.