Reviews for The Gothic Mermaid
pokegirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Good spelling... unfortunately that's the only good in it. Lacks detail, is broken and chopped and your author's notes are way too long and boring. Stop insulting your mom. You probably could do better.
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
nice story! ;3

need an idea to ceep on going?

here are some words to help you think:

* transforamtion

* kidnapping

* secret

* mystery

* freiendshid or love

* seocked people

* letter

* curse

i hope i gave you som ideas with thos words...

X3
Tiger Phanbutt chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
now that... was... brilliant! again... not updated for eva but luv it if u wud!
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
UPDATE!
DeathBright chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Okay, What do I think?

I think you could make it longer. It's not hard, by putting more details in than it can become longer. Like you said, "Her parents got her up at 11:30 at night to dress her in pink?" Danny questioned. "Be reasonable! And even if it was true, what about her boots? They were found at the beach! The tracks that show where she walked from where she took off here boats to the shore! how do you explain that!"

You could have said, Sam had always hated pink and Sam hated the fact that her mother would always try to make her wear it. Maybe that was why she tryed to run away. She who was a Goth, would never wear pin in her right mind. Danny knew this, anyone who talked with Sam knew this. "Tucker, you know Sam isn't one to do something like this. Why? Because she knews. But what if someone got her? What if she's gone and never fond! What if she's dead! Oh, Tucker what am I going to do? I miss her so much! Could she be hart? What if-" Danny was cut off with his mindless speech of what if's. His eye;s, once a sleepy blue (Thanks to nights of almost being killed by dead people wanting his life) were now a red wrake. He was shaking, did he love Sam so much that he could not live without her?

Tucker looked Danny in the eye and said, "Dude, I know you've been friends forever, but I know that Sam would never try to do something that could risk her life, even if she had to wear pink."

"Will what about her boots? They only fond them, out of all things they could find, it's only her boots! What happened to her!"
midnight-heart chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Weird!UPDATE!
veggie-4head chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hmm... Yeah short, so not much to like. Little too much info about your mom there... *twitch*
Kuki Salazar chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
lol, ok then...scary...oO
cutereviewgirl chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
ok ... wierd!
Harlin chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
I hate it when those losers do that eh? Personally i think this story is fantastic and you should keep going. Don't let them bother you. Obviously they don't have any writing talent and can't see a great piece of work if it walked up to them, said hi and hit them over the head with a baseball bat.
xXdivinexpressionXx chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
good start just be a little bit more descriptive i wish i could give you some ideas but my mind is blank at this time.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Aw... Sorry about the flame that made you make the bogus chapter.

I really like this story so far.

You should put more description into things, like how they got to the park and whatnot... Little insignificant moments that make it all the more lifelike.
divinedragon7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Sorry to hear that
CarmenElizabeth chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
yay! update! yay!

ideas, ideas... hmm... don't have any right now, but i have advice, you could be a little more descriptive to their surroundings. keep up the good work and it will be yummyscrumptious! yay!
cutereviewgirl chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
its a good story and i hope it will be better in the next chappies since it hasn't really 'begun' so i am sure it will me a story tat i luv! i can't wait till how he has to reascue her and all! update soon!