Reviews for Marriage?
animefreak606 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
that was good!
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was perfect! (squeals in delight!)

I loved Kakashi in his role-albeit slightly perverted. His lines made me laugh out loud. haha!

I absolutely loved the couple, especially Sasuke's reactions. He looked adorable in his slightly pissed mode, I tell you! hehe

Good job! :)
lola1919100 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
nice

and I wanted to be the 100th reviewer :)
Oliv'-'Firecracker chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Good luck to Sasuke and Sakura. Hopefully Sakura will put him through... most of what Kakashi had said. xD
No name District chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
LOL Kakashi...
Lilac Queen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
AMAAZZING
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!

I like this story, along with Love Act 143! You should write more stories like these. I rather like your sense of humor. :)
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Lol i was laughin at this instead of ansring my frend. He's probly pissed at me..sigh...GREAT FIC :D
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i think i've read this four o five times already..

i'm always smiling after reading this..

it's just perfect..especially if kakashi is the hokage

Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Yay for canon-y crack!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i feel really bad for sasuke... he's already traumatized before marriage ever began XD.

but i love sakura's answer, though. it's simple, but it conveys everything she's ever felt; her fears, her trust, she laid herself bare open for him. she doesn't care that there's a huge possibility that he will break her, make her cry, because of the single solitary fact that she loves him. 3 very cute!
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awesome, totally lovely!

Marriage:) so bumpy but beautiful from this story,

GO SAKUSASU!
yeah.am.bored chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
so CUTE. *kukuku* 'Tis had me giggling for an hour. Wish my wedding would be like this [though I wouldn't want a perverted priest xD] Awesome. Keep on writing wonderful stories. :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
LOVE!That was SO KYYOOT!Especially from Kakashi's side!The last part was SO like Kakashi and Tsunade!XP XD XD XD
Caly-Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
hahaha that was good. but it was also kinda serious in a way too. good job