Reviews for Super Smash Racing 2
jonathin.stuart chapter 45 . 10/5
Do me a favor and include the hallmark characters from PC gaming please in your next story. Thanks.
JakeCrusher chapter 41 . 11/30/2009
Disregard my previous review I forgot about this chapter.
JakeCrusher chapter 33 . 11/29/2009
If I were you I would have had Deathborn sick a giant monster onto the HQ, then I would have all the smashers who werent fighting Deathborn would fight the monster. It may not be needed but all the characters who could fight would also team up with the smashers.
PikaYoshiGirl chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
The flamer is the most remembered character in this story, IMO. And here's why:

One time, I saw a guy that looked JUST LIKE HIM riding on a bike! He had spike red-orange hair, big sun glasses with swirls in them, and he was yelling at somebody over the phone-and he was SMILING. Yeah, VERY creepy. Just like a flamer is- they yell at/flame someone, and enjoy it, the sadists. You HAVE to put this OC in your new story.
JakeCrusher chapter 44 . 7/12/2008
You know despite all the flaws your stories have, The Monotony, the grammer mistakes, the sometimes bad words. I simpley cannot stop reading them hope you continue to right stories for a while.
JakeCrusher chapter 43 . 7/12/2008
Yes it was pretty cool.
JakeCrusher chapter 39 . 7/12/2008
Pretty good fight but the same flaws, difficulty imagining the battleground and the lesser moves seems to be the same.
JakeCrusher chapter 34 . 7/11/2008
Mario who defeated The Darkling King himself beaten some slut? I find that hard to swallow oh well. On a side note your fights are the best part of your stories.
JakeCrusher chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
Sadley that was not as exciting as it could have been, (you should have waited before telling us that Black Shadow wasnt one of them). Well you did your best and thats all I can ask (technicly I coulod ask more but that would be unfair).
JakeCrusher chapter 26 . 7/11/2008
Pico also looks like a turtle maybe you should include that in your description.
JakeCrusher chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
Poor Marth, I wonder if Mercanary 4 will return.
JakeCrusher chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
Maybe in the future Kazena should go against Gaara's sister Temari see who the better wind user.
JakeCrusher chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
So Mercenary 4 are all OC's right. And truth is I'am not surprised to find out that Marth's beloved is a bad guy, still I hope evreything turns out okay with them.
JakeCrusher chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
It seems that alot of your OC bad guys are based on types of people you dont like.
JakeCrusher chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
In the Fire Emblam Games that stared Marth his loveintrest was a lovley girl with LONG BLUE HAIR, just thought I'd let you know.